I love these little helmet's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Chaver

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
DSC01436.jpg

DSC01454.jpg

DSC01446.jpg

DSC01388.jpg

I just bought these little guys yesterday and I have to say the're really cool.I plan on collecting the whole line with Vader 1/1 helmet in the middle.:D

wow the boba looks real nice, i need to get one of those along with gree and stormtrooper.

I think retail is $55.00. I think for the size they are a great deal compared to the full size helmets.

Is the Boba helmet narrow from a front on view, much like the SSC PF, not so flared like Medi got correctly.

I contemplated getting it but the shape's looked off in the images I've seen.

I don't have any of these, but I have the old Riddel Vader, it's pretty cool.

The Boba is a direct recasting of the Riddell original piece so if there are inconsistencies its expected, their full size was an original piece taken from the LFL archives unlike any of their mini except the clones.

Is the Boba helmet narrow from a front on view, much like the SSC PF, not so flared like Medi got correctly.

I contemplated getting it but the shape's looked off in the images I've seen.

I don't have any of these, but I have the old Riddel Vader, it's pretty cool.

Boba's is not as flared as I would like but it's really not that bad,not as bad as the PF.

You should get the Riddel Vader if you ever have the chance, they made all 3 pieces to come apart, it's really nice for a small collectible.

Thanks for the Boba info.

They made a mini shocktrooper, but it's a UK exclusive. It would look great paired up with the Medi Shock!

i have some of the mini helmets as well, i love em. they are really well made and dont take up a ton of room. when riddell first released these they were quite pricey but now have come down quite a bit. radio shack has the same version of these (c3po & darth v) with a sound chip in the base. my local store had them for 20 bucks or so on a managers clearance. the helmets you have really add to your setup nicely chavez. :rock

Don't buy the exclusive's and make a statement.

Sadly, the chances of that are slim to none. Look at the exclusive mini-bust uproar last year, and they still sold like gangbusters.

Don't you guys think a Kashyyyk Trooper helm would look nice?

That would definitely be a nice helmet. As cool as the current helmets are, we need something other than the basic Clonetrooper/Stormtrooper shape. Let's get some pilots and specialized troopers in the mix!!!

Back