I love these little helmet's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC01508.jpg

DSC01512.jpg

DSC01513.jpg

Here's some more pics.

Here's some pictures of GG's mini helmets from NYCC (courtesy of Rebel Scum). Please tell me these are very early mock-ups because the visors are painted and the helmet itself has an orange peel look to it. :monkey4

IMG_7826.JPG

IMG_7834.JPG

I have Riddell Vader mini- helmet (signed by Dave Prowse) and MR Stormtrooper and Blackhole helmets:

riddellhelmetdarthvaderuh8.jpg

riddellhelmetdarthvaderxs5.jpg

riddellhelmetdarthvaderpw0.jpg

mrhelmetstormtrooper03pu4.jpg

mrhelmetshadowstormtroodv3.jpg

mrhelmetshadowstormtroogp9.jpg

mrriddellhelmetslh0.jpg

Here's some pictures of GG's mini helmets from NYCC (courtesy of Rebel Scum). Please tell me these are very early mock-ups because the visors are painted and the helmet itself has an orange peel look to it. :monkey4

IMG_7826.JPG

IMG_7834.JPG

Hopefully still early. But i do like the stands better.

i have some of the mini helmets as well, i love em. they are really well made and dont take up a ton of room. when riddell first released these they were quite pricey but now have come down quite a bit.

No kidding... I just got the Riddell Vader and 3PO for $10.50 each on ebay. I think this may just be the start of things. I went thought my mini lightsaber fase and now these. :banghead

MR was supposed to make a tie pilot but i guess they dropped it with the license.........hopefully this will be made as well as an at-at driver helmet.

I got me a Blackhole stormtrooper and clone trooper...

Very nice...

And with real padding...PADDING..

Could anyone hook me up with info, or better yet a pic, if a 0.45 clone helmet will fit next to a RAH clone in a BERTBY? I'm thinking of displaying the 501st helmet and clone together and the BERTBY only has so much space to give.

Thanks.

Yeah, they do. See here https://threads.rebelscum.com/showf...067&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=all

The clonetroopers are the best ones, if you're into accuracy. MR made the clones from scratch. The others are based on old Riddell molds from the 90s. The Fett is the worst accuracy-wise, the Stormtroopers are a little off, but acceptable, and the X-Wing helmets are pretty good.

The helmets themselves are plastic, while some of the details are die-cast, some squishy, and so on.

Yeah, they do. See here https://threads.rebelscum.com/showf...067&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=all

The clonetroopers are the best ones, if you're into accuracy. MR made the clones from scratch. The others are based on old Riddell molds from the 90s. The Fett is the worst accuracy-wise, the Stormtroopers are a little off, but acceptable, and the X-Wing helmets are pretty good.

The helmets themselves are plastic, while some of the details are die-cast, some squishy, and so on.

Just exactly the info I was wanting to know in one shot, thanks!. The accuracy issue isn't a big deal with me so I'll definitely try to pick a few of these up.

Back