Which Sith next ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Sith Should be Next ?

• Darth Bane

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Exar Kun

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Darth Talon

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Visas Marr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darth Nihilus

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Darth Revan

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Darth Krayt

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Count Dooku

Votes: 87 68.0%
  • Darth Malak

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters

LordAzrael

Origins Kurgan Crusader
Reaction score
Now we got Darth Sidious - which Sith should be next ? I haven't included the Emperor because (a) I think he'd easily win and (b) we just got Darth Sidious.

(1) Darth Bane

1024DarthBane.jpg

(2) Exar Kun

eu_bg.jpg

(3) Darth Talon

370px-Talon.jpg

(4) Visas Marr

470px-Visasconcept.jpg

(5) Darth Nihilus

DNs.jpg

(6) Darth Revan
Revanludotomb.jpg

(7) Darth Krayt

369px-Kray.jpg

(8) Count Dooku (Darth Tyranis)

movie_bg.jpg

(9) Darth Malak

DarthMalak.jpg

(10) Other

I voted for Dooku because he is the most likely...after :vader that is...

But I'd also like to see Revan and Nihilus...

I am not interested in EU, my obvious choice would be Dooku. He is the only Sith from the movies that we have yet to see.

I am not interested in EU, my obvious choice would be Dooku. He is the only Sith from the movies that we have yet to see.

Booyah, +1. It's like voting for Dooku or a bunch of characters I don't recognize as existing :lol

I want a ROTJ Palps though! :emperor:emperor:emperor

Other= Darth Vader from ANH
Non movie Sith are IMO a waste of time and now SSC have the armor body there's no excuse.

vader's GOING to be the next sith. that's more or less set in stone i would think, what with armor and new bodies.

besides vader? gimme revan, nihilus, or vistas marr.

Darth Kryat would be a dream come true, but too many people like to poop all over the EU, so I doubt we will ever see one. ( he got my vote)

A'Sharad Hett For The WIN!
DSC00411.jpg

I'd love Talon if they could do a body that doesn't show the joints. So other than her I would like Dooku or Revan.

I voted Revan. I think the costume would be so badass brought to life in 1/6 scale. Obviously, like many, I really want Vader though. But I guess we'll see.

Dooku no doubt. I'd like to have the rest of them but right now I want Dooku the most.

Back