Welcome to the Grange!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grange Wallis

Super Freak
Reaction score
BIG UPDATE OF MY COLLECTION FOUND HERE:joy

G'day All!

Here's my room. sorry for some of Blurry pics. I reshoot them later.

let me know what you think!

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

Last edited:
wonderful collection! makes me seriously wanna get some DCD figs, damn the scale. house is beautiful too. looks like an old Victorian.

Love the DC set up. I noticed you didn't get Two Face either. I wonder if any DC 13'' collector got him and liked him.

Cocoboloboy said:
Love the DC set up. I noticed you didn't get Two Face either. I wonder if any DC 13'' collector got him and liked him.

thank you all for your very nice comments...

I think the Two-Face would add to the collection, but I think they mucked up with the pinky-purple suit. A olive or a tweed would have made it purchase for me. the old school Two-Face... I'm still on the fence with it.

And Mookeylama, Thank you for the compliment. It is an old Vic. 4m high ceilings. one story. It's my parents and I love it.

Great 12 collection, i liked your DC figure more Green Lantern it will be great if you could take some closeups of the DC figures :D

Great stuff, although I think you are gonna have to get some more shelves if your collectin grows anymore :lol

But great stuff :rock

The Dwimmerlaik said:
Great 12 collection, i liked your DC figure more Green Lantern it will be great if you could take some closeups of the DC figures :D

Yeah I'll get on to that for you...

The Dwimmerlaik said:
Great stuff, although I think you are gonna have to get some more shelves if your collectin grows anymore

But great stuff :rock

Yeah, I'm working on that too... Some floating shelves are going to go up on the other side on the room. :D

Here is some more DCD 13" Figures... I know that there is a lot of talk about Scale - But these figures are on a scale of their own and are based on larger than life characters...
Anyway here they are!
DSC00921.jpg

DSC00916.jpg

DSC00917.jpg

DSC00915.jpg

DSC00919.jpg

DSC00052-1.jpg

Very cool collection! I like the set-up and the JL figs look great all together! Personally love the HT's Supes and Bats, very cool!

rw23 said:
Very cool collection! I like the set-up and the JL figs look great all together! Personally love the HT's Supes and Bats, very cool!

Yeah they are favourites of my Collection - I wondering if I'll be selling off the Batman if Hot Toys produces and better one for the Sequel... And if I like the suit better. I wasn't the biggest fan of the Begins suit...

I liked the Begins suit, but I agree that it could be improved upon. I heard that Bats will be changing duds in TDK. I would like to think that all 3 companies will produce figures for TDK, hopefully villians this time as well.

Received my Predator today - After about 1 & a half putting the think together, whlst chanting "to glue or not to glue" in my head, and toying around with the figure for another hour... I finally finished him off!!! All I can truely say is this is an awesome figure and that my fingers have never been this sore...

So here he is...
DSC00934.jpg

For all of you that have put more than one of these figures together I salute you!

I also got my T-1000 and no more shelf space...:confused:

DSC00128.jpg

Just beautiful dude, very nicely displayed.

Though the HT supes at such a height does get me worried personally.

His was on his stand... I've actually change my collection around a bit and his closer to earth - I'll post some new picture once I get my Spider-mans this weekend.

Re: Welcome to the Grange! Updated!!!

Hey Gang, just updating my Gallery a bit, let me know what you think!
wizardtributecover.jpg

Actually more to follow later... Hadn't loaded the images I thought I had...:eek:

Back