I Feel Pretty

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

>all Tinder thots want a 6'2"+ tall, 8.5" having, 2M/year making, Zac Efron looking Chad or Tyrone
>REEEEE women are judged based on looks
Really? And wew, who would've thought, if you're a fat mess people aren't sexually attracted to you. Big ****ing shock there... What happened to the concept of self-improvement? Are we supposed not to have standards anymore? Hell, it's not like anybody's ridiculing her or whatever, she's simply not desirable. What, should all 10s get together with 5s so that their fee-fees won't be hurt?

giphy.gif
+
600full-dj-qualls.jpg
= OTP!

Give me a ****ing break...

tumblr_nh3jsalre41qhbawgo4_250.jpg

But either way, I know it's b8, but the whole concept is absurd. I'm catching up on Person of Interest, and there are many moments where people comment on how Finch looks like a mousy creep or Fusco is fat. You never see that with women, but sure, they're the ones burdened with beauty standards...

Back in the day, everyone wanted to be a Chad. Now we just want to drag everyone down to mediocrity. Where did it all go wrong?

W.jpg

PS: Doona is prime waifu. The woman ticks off all my boxes...

Nazi and Muricans ruined it.

But I grew up on "Murica **** Yeah" content, and they were the very definition of masculinity and self improvement, at least body-wise. What changed so drastically? I mean, I know what did, but still. I'll take Ultimate "YOU THINK THIS A ON MY HEAD STANDS FOR FRANCE?!" Cap any day...

b04dT.jpg

...over this (yeah I know it's fan-art, but you get the point):

tumblr_ol5mk7iI3S1rbam90o1_500.jpg

And yeah I know 616 Cap ain't 1610 Cap, but that's irrelevant. "AMERICA **** YEAH" is sometimes needed over "muh fee-fees".

Same goes for Punisher, who went from this:

YHHksZi.jpg

To this:

Spoiler Spoiler:

BASED Frank is buying hot-dogs from his friend Ahmad and talks down to creeps!

Stark has gotten neutered as Hell as well. We went from this:

Spoiler Spoiler:

To this:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes Tony, your legacy is a Muslim Slav... The very pinnacle of ingenuity and intelligence... And I say this as a SouthEast Yuropoor. Why does every right-wing Capitalist have to be turned into some wimpering soyboy? Mother****er went to war with the US to protect his tech and IP, and now he's giving it away to randoms.

But nobody has it rougher than Fury. He basically got erased.

https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2iry2YbJ81qc1r94o1_500.jpg
(Yeah I know that's MAX Fury, but 616 Fury was the same guy, he just couldn't swear and **** on page)

Not posting the pic because it's got some baaaad words. :monkey3

I'm tired of this timeline...

giphy.gif

I'll even take the 90s EXTREME phase over this ****. In my day, guys were into Ghost Rider and Spawn, and gals liked all the bad-ass **** in those flicks too. Ninjas, soldiers, demons, evil scientists and warlords, those things were big with everyone. Now it's all about "muh inner feelings", but not in a "pick myself up and improve" way, no. Murdock and Stark battling depression and alcoholism respectively, and getting back up, was character development. Now virtually everyone being a ***** and a pushover, is not.

EDIT: Even ****ing Doom got neutered. The guy's a fascist, racist, extreme traditionalist, who's being turned into a tolerant leftist:

Old Doom:

Spoiler Spoiler:

New Doom:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Murica **** Yeah" was just a product tho. It's no different from the modern SJW crap.
None of it is relevant to real life. It's all about what sells and who's buying.

"Murica **** Yeah" was just a product tho. It's no different from the modern SJW crap.
None of it is relevant to real life. It's all about what sells and who's buying.

Sure, but... at least that was cool... Times change, I guess. Maybe after the SJW wave we'll get the Extreme 90s back, but worse. Granted, there are more important things going on, but I miss my macho funny books...

I think Ultimates 1 and 2 by Mark Millar and Brian Hitch might have been the last time I thoroughly, truly enjoyed a super hero comic book.

God has it really been that long already?

I hate The Ultimates.
People love to make fun of 90's books but I'll take dumb and tasteless 90's fun over pretentious and edgy crap Millar writes.

It's funny how those who liked it crapped on UT3 and Ultimatum. :lol
Both felt right up Millar's alley, just cheesier.

I guess her Barbie movie meshed into some Self-Shallow Hal flick.....

HA! I didnt even think of that!!!

This was Probably what the barbie movie was meant to be but less raunchy, which means she just stole the plot... Jesus.... wtf :lol

I hate The Ultimates.
People love to make fun of 90's books but I'll take dumb and tasteless 90's fun over pretentious and edgy crap Millar writes.

It's funny how those who liked it crapped on UT3 and Ultimatum. :lol
Both felt right up Millar's alley, just cheesier.

I remember reading Kick-Ass and being into it when I was a teenager, but the more I’ve thought about it, the more Millar strikes me as, basically, being a hacky Garth Ennis. Red Son and his Superman adventures stuff was good, but, for the most part, Millar is like that dude that tries super hard to be cool and utterly fails. Ennis goes OTT a lot, but he still shows time and again that he’s capable of writing good stories and that he’s not beholden to those exaggerated stylistic choices people tend to expect from him. I just finished reading The Punisher: The Platoon and there’s a part of me that wonders if this is the same dude who wrote The Boys, but it’s just so ****ing good.

Is funny because this movie is getting trashed for being fatphobic and sexist by a lot of feminist writers.
Amy benefits from white privilege and she benefits from cis privilege and able body privilege so her character being sad and depressed about being " fat and ugly" is an insult and a disgrace to women if color and lgtb women and really chubby women. Amy and this character doesnt face discrimination of any kind and this movie is sending the wrong message
The end of amy is here boi

Back