Brad Bird's - TOMORROWLAND

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ehollywood

Super Freak
Reaction score
tomorrowland-poster.jpg

More info on it
Brad Bird's Tomorrowland Teaser Trailer

Re: Brad Birds - TOMORROWLAND

Isn't Disney World revamping their Tomorrowland? This movie is probably just a tie-in to it.

Disney had a cool viral for this earlier this year/late last year. This movie is going to good, I think.

Why is this not The Incredibles ?
This.
x2.

I'm sure this movie will be blah blah and some oh cool... thrown in, but I'd love to see an I2 preview. :rock

Not fairing very well with critics. I may wait for Blu if the reviews don't start to turn around.

Anyone still planning on seeing this?

Nope. Looks as boring as the actual Tomorrowland in Disneyland. Zero appeal to me frankly. I'm guessing they put the John Carter marketing team on this because the advertising just isn't selling this movie well. I'll be hitting Fury Road again this week instead. Good thing Avengers, Inside Out, and Star Wars will make up for Disney's loss on this :lol

Nope. Looks as boring as the actual Tomorrowland in Disneyland. Zero appeal to me frankly. I'm guessing they put the John Carter marketing team on this because the advertising just isn't selling this movie well. I'll be hitting Fury Road again this week instead. Good thing Avengers, Inside Out, and Star Wars will make up for Disney's loss on this :lol

Yeah, the second time I saw AoU in IMAX Disney stuck like a 10 minute clip of TL in with the trailers at the beginning. I had to imagine they were fearing that their trailers themselves weren't wowing people enough.

Back