The Wait is Over: Modern Thing has arrived....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not 100% sure, but if I recall correctly you can't use a gift card with other specials such as reduced shipping.

Yes I've heard this as well, once they run a special the CG are voided out! :monkey2

Remember when the Thing went on discount while Comic Con was goin on, if the CG was used then the shipping wasn't discounted or something to that nature, either way they make it where u can't win from both sides...

just got delivery of the thing ,perfect paint job no sunburn ,006/250 £79.99 shipped from play.com , very happy with him:banana wish i did not sell my pf hulk though, it would have been great to see them displayed together , i cant work out why people dont like him , i love his baby boots and his shiny trousers .

just got delivery of the thing ,perfect paint job no sunburn ,006/250 £79.99 shipped from play.com , very happy with him:banana wish i did not sell my pf hulk though, it would have been great to see them displayed together , i cant work out why people dont like him , i love his baby boots and his shiny trousers .

Welcome to the club and congrats!!! I told you guys you wouldn't regret it. Another happy International Thing PF owner. :chew

Shell, did you get yours yet?

Welcome to the club and congrats!!! I told you guys you wouldn't regret it. Another happy International Thing PF owner. :chew

Shell, did you get yours yet?
Hey guys, sorry for delay getting back to you, I been busy busy.

Congrats OB :rock.

Yep,my 2 arrived on Wednesday of this week, one for me and one for my mate the Gueezer.
So I have (with the help of my carer) inspected one of them and he is now on his merry way over to Portugal.

What an incredible statue, I love my Exc but I love this one more. I havnt opened the 2nd one yet, that one, mine, is still here and boxed up.
We will hopefully do it over the weekend:rock :rock

Thanks again for the heads up OB, much appreciated :duff
Cannot wait to have them both displayed, pure awesomeness!!
xx:peace

congrats, shell.
damn i wish someone over here would through super sale on these, i guess only sideshow is the one that has them is stock, and we all know how they (don't) discount:lol
oh well i'll get one sooner or later, probably later:lol

Hey guys, sorry for delay getting back to you, I been busy busy.

Congrats OB :rock.

Yep,my 2 arrived on Wednesday of this week, one for me and one for my mate the Gueezer.
So I have (with the help of my carer) inspected one of them and he is now on his merry way over to Portugal.

What an incredible statue, I love my Exc but I love this one more. I havnt opened the 2nd one yet, that one, mine, is still here and boxed up.
We will hopefully do it over the weekend:rock :rock

Thanks again for the heads up OB, much appreciated :duff
Cannot wait to have them both displayed, pure awesomeness!!
xx:peace

yes i love his miserable old face, looks really pissed . did you get a low number like my one shell?

yes i love his miserable old face, looks really pissed . did you get a low number like my one shell?

yeah, im gonna have him showing his teeth on the Exc and the Reg face on the Int Exc. Sweeet :drool

No low numbers, I got numbers 200 & 214 but I've always said anyway that numbers don't bother me, neither do ES's.
As long as I can get one in my collection, I'm a happy bunny :bunnydanc :bunnydanc
x :D

Congrats to you too Shell. :rock It's nice to have more supporters and finally people understand where I'm coming from. :banana

I can ALMOST guarantee you that come down the road, collectors will be changing their "tune" about this edition of the Thing PF. I can already see it happening. You'll see......But I'll remember you select few as the FIRST SUPPORTERS OF THE INTERNATIONAL THING PF AND YOU GUYS ROCK. :rock :rock :rock

Congrats to you too Shell. :rock It's nice to have more supporters and finally people understand where I'm coming from. :banana

I can ALMOST guarantee you that come down the road, collectors will be changing their "tune" about this edition of the Thing PF. I can already see it happening. You'll see......But I'll remember you select few as the FIRST SUPPORTERS OF THE INTERNATIONAL THING PF AND YOU GUYS ROCK.

WAT!!!! is this International Thing you speak of, without even seeing it I hate it all ready! WAT!!! the ES is 250. hmmm never mind I might jump of this :horror:horror:horror j/k

damn i thought i found the best deal out there.:(:(
oh well like i said later i guess.

https://www.wizarduniverse.com/ssc72092.html

Dude WTH, what is up with that price?!!?!?! :horror

Thanks to my good friend Adoptedscott, The Thing is here!!!:banana:banana:banana

Sorry for the crappy pics.....

CIMG0736.jpg

CIMG0752.jpg

CIMG0750.jpg

Thanks MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Portugueezer! And welcome to the club! :rock The lighting on the big guy looks awesome too!!!

Thanks to my good friend Adoptedscott, The Thing is here!!!:banana:banana:banana

Sorry for the crappy pics.....

CIMG0736.jpg

CIMG0752.jpg

CIMG0750.jpg

Thanks MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy to help out.

Im so pleased he got there safely and you happy with him, he looks incredible.

You were right, I love how you got him displayed!!

Get well soon buddy :duff
xx :wave

i soon will have mine, just purchased pitu's
should land at my door in a couple of weeks.
the club is getting bigger, where do i send the club fees???:lol

The club IS getting bigger! Congrats Quadcent! :rock We better see pics to show everyone what they're missing!!! :banana

Club fees can be sent to my Paypal account. :lol

But seriously, I'm really glad the International Thing PF is "catching" on. I truly think this will sell-out at Sideshow here in the not-so-distant future. And then from there, watch the popularity of this piece climb.

Congrats QC :rock :rock
Really pleased you got one.:rock2

Its strange, i've wanted one of this International variant since they were announced but i've had it here over a week now and not even opened him yet, my flats still a little upside down so not had chance but he will soon look awesome next to his Exclusive self :rock
x :peace

It just arrived at my door also, I think ppl are handing these out left in right in the states!!!!

LOL, j/k

-1 Skiman, the club just got smaller :lol:lol:lol

congrats! This piece will get into my collection pretty soon as well

yes i figured since i have both the hulks, it would look wierd displaying them with the same THING, that's mostly why i wanted,(no needed):lol:lol the international variant.

now i have an extra exclusive thing that i have to stick in storage for a few years before they become the next grail:horror. they i can sell it to pay for my others:lol:lol

Back