The Wait is Over: Modern Thing has arrived....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I just realized I broke the 1,000 post mark. So in honor of this moment, I figured I would make my very next post in my favorite thread of all.....:D

Congrats Chapter :rock
Great thread to get your 1000th post in :rock :rock
x :peace

Thanks Shell!!!!

And by the way, I heard you send members a Spiderman - Classic Ex PF when they reach 1000 posts. Should I PM you my address first or just wait for a PM from you with more details? :lol

Thanks Shell!!!!

And by the way, I heard you send members a Spiderman - Classic Ex PF when they reach 1000 posts. Should I PM you my address first or just wait for a PM from you with more details? :lol
Yes, Yes I do.....here you go....
IMG_5195.jpg

x :lol:monkey3

I'm really having a hard time deciding between this one and the classic one. I like this one a little bit more, but I'm mostly wanting this for when (if?) they make the other three members. Which produces the question what costume will they wear. I would hate to have this and then have the other three members in their classic costumes. Decisions, decisions.

You know what I'll say......:lol

Either way, you can't go wrong. But even if they do release the other 3 members of F4 in PF form and their suits differ from Modern Thing, I'll still stick with Modern Thing because of its looks over the other Ex. and not to mention the ES will leave it something to be desired "down the road." But I definitely see your point.

yep i'll be taking the plunge fairly soon. just waiting for my moment.
like one on the bay for under $150 :lolwould be my time. or when sideshow finally has a low quantity alert:horror

yep i'll be taking the plunge fairly soon. just waiting for my moment.
like one on the bay for under $150 :lolwould be my time. or when sideshow finally has a low quantity alert:horror

I did see one of Ebay a while back go (as in around a month + ago) for $200 + shipping, which I wanted to get at the time. But then I got a hold of a $100 gift card and ended up saving in the long run, plus if you buy through Sideshow you can arrange for a replacement if something should happen in transit (which was the deal winner for me.)

Yeah I could c it being risky coming from eBay, you just never know anymore these days... Ebay is the last straw for any collectible IMO.

I did see one of Ebay a while back go (as in around a month + ago) for $200 + shipping, which I wanted to get at the time. But then I got a hold of a $100 gift card and ended up saving in the long run, plus if you buy through Sideshow you can arrange for a replacement if something should happen in transit (which was the deal winner for me.)

yeah i've thought of that also, i'm just hoping that they offer something during spook, and then if not will probably get afterwards.:D

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130263581789&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=003

man this is sad:mad:
he did have a reserve, but still the thing just can't get no lovin.

Wow, shipping was almost more than the high bid. :rolleyes: That is sad. These PFs deserve more credit. But I will say a lot of times a reserve will scare a lot of people away. I'm one of those who like to bid away and let the bidders determine the selling price. Unfortunately, nowadays, reserves are almost a most though, esp. on this piece. If you would have tried a no reserve, there's no telling if it would have made much a difference (if any.)

Wow that's cheap and that sucks, I would rather have my cat use it as a scratch post instead of selling it for $80 bucks, ROTFL

I agree. You might as well hold on to it and sell it during Christmas time, which is right around the corner. Maybe prices will go up a little.

Back