The Wait is Over: Modern Thing has arrived....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, ive already reported that to them twice and they havnt clarified it yet :duh
Im considering ordering myself tbh, i love this version, then i'll have both, but i dunno if I have the room
x :peace
go on treat yourself ,you can make room, i doubt if he will be at that price for long.

WOW, I just noticed this guy is at £79.99, earlier today it was £179.99 so when i glanced a moment ago thats what i thought i saw, but just looked closely and got it for £79.99.
For that price, i'll make the room :rock :rock

Thanks OB for posting that :clap :bow Awesome, now I have the Exc and the Int Variant...wooohoooo :rock
Thanks pal :wave
x :peace
yes thats why i posted it i have been watching it for a while , it was originally £199.99 then they knocked 20 quid of it , and then today a nice round ton , i could not resist .thanks credit crunch.:banana

yes thats why i posted it i have been watching it for a while , it was originally £199.99 then they knocked 20 quid of it , and then today a nice round ton , i could not resist .thanks credit crunch.:banana
Yeah me too but i never thought to look tonight after checking this morning. I've been debating whether to get this piece for ages now as I really like it.
This price is unreal for such a huge piece :rock :rock
I couldnt resist either :banana:banana:banana:banana
Thank you!!
x :wave

Yeah me too but i never thought to look tonight after checking this morning. I've been debating whether to get this piece for ages now as I really like it.
Thank you!!
no problem glad i could help:)

Thank you!!

Adoptedscot is joining the International Ex. club!!!! You'll love it. Congrats!!! :banana:banana:banana

Adoptedscot is joining the International Ex. club!!!! You'll love it. Congrats!!! :banana:banana:banana
Thanks pal :rock
:banana:banana

As you know I been considering this for a while but this price tag was too good to pass.
I can display them side by side, the Exc and the International Ex. Yay :rock
x :bunnydanc

Last edited:
Back