The Venomsaurus Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, dumb.

So would you also buy every Venom "one off", such as She Venom? This seems like a story from the old "What if" series. Spider-Hulk please.

Ummm...probably. I'm all about an underlying theme, especially when I've slowly converting my collection to a Spider-Man based one.

like manthing with the es of 300 that is now on the giftcard list?

If they were going to do anything from old man logan, they should have done a logan vs hulk dio...sometimes i wonder if sideshow is more interested in making what they think will be cool instead of what fans want.

I am sure it will look cool and grats to those of you that are happy with this, but this is an easy pass.

fail post

now if sideshow announced in the coming months an old man logan and blind hawkeye comiquettes or even a banner to go with this..everybody will want this piece...fools.

I'm glad they tried different things from times to times.they have done a lot of classic marvel characters over the years..(spider-man,iron man, hulk, thor, captain america,namor,the thing)....theres a lot of good stuff in modern comics today....

Every character will get done eventually.the marvel license will stay with sideshow forever.pretty sure it was a blast for them to make this piece.

Not sayin i'm buying it, but i give them a+ for originality and keeping up with todays comic media.

win post

Not sure if I'll get it but I really love the Old Man Logan storyline, fantastic art and storytelling. I actually appreciate them trying something risky, it beats seeing an 18th Iron Man or a 45th Indy figure.

:slap wow never, never would've i ever expected this. i'm sure it will be done in ssc fashion though and will look great.

doubt i'll be ordering it though unless it's a knock out.

I wonder how huge this will be like some are thinking? I also hope SS adds a fee (think Avatar mech) in case some are thinking of ordering and canceling. So that those who really want this, actually have something that keeps it's value and dosen't end up in the GC section. :::wake up SS:::

I'm looking forward to seeing the complete picture.......and for the record the Man-Thing is awesome....one of if not my #1 favorite piece that I own.

I knew it. Sideshow has Marvel and Dinosauria. Why not combine them?

man-thing was awesome...

I completely concede that Man-Thing was an awsome statue; I am not knocking the quality. The detail was crazy and the base was really cool. However, for most people, it wasn't a popular enough character to buy. Sideshow may have wanted to make a "cool" statue, but Man-Thing had an ES of 300 and it is still sitting In-Stock and gift cardable. A more obscure character that DID make sense was Abomination. Hulk has a huge fanbase and Abomination is a perfect companion piece. The regular AND ex both sold out at $500 each at almost 3x the total ES of Man-Thing.

You are 100% right, there are alot of really cool modern characters in comics right now. Think about it: Sentry, Hood, Moon Knight, Nick Fury (yes, I know he has been around since the 40's), Nova, Bastion, and some of the X-Force characters that are obscure, but have a relavant role in comics. Hell, even a Selene or Hobgoblin would have made a ton of people happy. If they were going to do Old Man Logan, they should have had a dio of Logan busting out of Hulk or Hulk eating him. :yess:

Last edited:
Is it too late to turn this into a PF? I don't mind when SS wastes a PF on an obscure character. Burning a perfectly good comiquette is just crazy!:cuckoo:

Nice been waiting for this for forever! Such a bullseye! GJ!

This can be a part of a newsreel dinosaur line as well, such foresight.

This may be the next grail.

Back