The Venomsaurus Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its from the old man logan series

Wolverine_Vol_3_71_page_5_Venom_Sym.jpg

Or what if the Ex would be that Spider-mobile with in scale Logan and Hawkeye in it like that image..How could would that be!!!

I agree that all the charaters you named would be great choices too Kibishi.

If Sideshow is doing Marvel dinosaur-like characters, I'd really like them to make a Sauron comiquette.

I bet they hate it a lot at SF lolll.

*Off to read comments over there*

The one Thursday NL I forget about and all heck breaks loose.

A Venomsaurus comiquette????

Jake, buy me one. :D

The question i wanna ask sideshow is: with so many characters not done yet, why would they do such an obscure one that nobody has even thought to ask for?

I asked for it. It was my idea. So was Windows 7. :monkey1

I didn't see this coming and it is, without a doubt, the most disappointing Marvel announcement I have ever seen from Sideshow...

I am sure Sideshow knew that there would be complaints about the...obscureness and irrelevance of this character, but is Sideshow really that out of touch with fan requests that they release something that has never, ever been requested by anyone and only showed up in less than a handfull of comic issues?

Ah, yes. Let the hyperbole commence... :gah: Yes, you're right. Sideshow is completely out of touch with their fanbase. Because of this one comiquette, I'm sure that none of the pieces that any of us are clamoring for will ever be made, ever. And, of course, the Marvel line is doomed. :slap

Makes you wonder about that laced up boot teaser awhile back....maybe its the new "cyclops in drag" commiquette. Or perhaps Wolverine's second cousin twice removed, Abigail?

Droll...

I'm sure this is a weak effort to keep their Dionosauria line alive.

Good point. Because everyone knows the Dinosauria line is so very, very dead. Practically extinct. :pfft:

keep milking the cash cow venom sideshow, who was responsible for this brain fart.

I sense no brain fart. If you smell something foul, it was likely the odor emitted by your sophomoric and poorly-punctuated comment.

OML was the shizz... def. has to be mine.. i just hope they make a dio or a OML comiquette to display with it

You know, I ... wait ... WHAT!? Weren't you just mocking this thing earlier? Someone PLEASE tell me what's going on!!!!

Now if Sideshow announced in the coming months an Old man logan and Blind Hawkeye Comiquettes or even a Banner to go with this..Everybody will want this piece...Fools.

I'm glad they tried different things from times to times.They have done a lot of classic Marvel characters over the years..(Spider-Man,Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Captain America,Namor,The Thing)....Theres a lot of good stuff in modern comics today....

Every character will get done eventually.The Marvel License will stay with Sideshow Forever.Pretty sure it was a blast for them to make this piece.

Not sayin I'm buying it, but I give them A+ for originality and keeping up with todays comic media.

:exactly: :goodpost:

The wisdom of the Worm... :hi5:

(Multi-quotes are neat... :yess:)

"You know, I ... wait ... WHAT!? Weren't you just mocking this thing earlier? Someone PLEASE tell me what's going on!"

I was never mocking anything, i just asked why of all characters that are left to do in Comiquette form, would they do such an obscure character that was only in 1 issue.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for it , just intrigued as to how this piece came to being produced

"You know, I ... wait ... WHAT!? Weren't you just mocking this thing earlier? Someone PLEASE tell me what's going on!"

I was never mocking anything, i just asked why of all characters that are left to do in Comiquette form, would they do such an obscure character that was only in 1 issue.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for it , just intrigued as to how this piece came to being produced

Oh, yeah, sure. Nice recovery. ;)

Seriously, though, I get you. :hi5:

pretty sure, yes.

It's nice to finally put a name with a face. I've got a good feeling about this one. I have NO IDEA about the character quite honestly, but...I've heard good things about the Old Man Logan story. As happy as I was about the Venom comiquette, this should be a sure buy.

Ah, yes. Let the hyperbole commence... Yes, you're right. Sideshow is completely out of touch with their fanbase. Because of this one comiquette, I'm sure that none of the pieces that any of us are clamoring for will ever be made, ever. And, of course, the Marvel line is doomed.

Ah, yes. Let the Sideshow buttkissing commence. No one ever said the Marvel line is doomed nor did I say that the pieces we have been clamoring for are never going to be made, I just said that Sideshow can be out of touch with their fan base. This has nothing to do with "this one comiquette."

Examples:
  1. Manthing
  2. Emma Frost cartoon PF
  3. Psylocke vs. Spiral
  4. Lady Deathstrike vs. X-23
  5. Namor vs. Iron-Man
  6. the MASSIVE amount of requested characters that have not been released

Look at the Marvel items (comiquettes, PFs, dioramas) that made Sideshow's Marvel line popular and then look at some of the examples.

Meh, dumb.

It's nice to finally put a name with a face. I've got a good feeling about this one. I have NO IDEA about the character quite honestly, but...I've heard good things about the Old Man Logan story. As happy as I was about the Venom comiquette, this should be a sure buy.

So would you also buy every Venom "one off", such as She Venom? This seems like a story from the old "What if" series. Spider-Hulk please.

Ah, yes. Let the Sideshow buttkissing commence. No one ever said the Marvel line is doomed nor did I say that the pieces we have been clamoring for are never going to be made, I just said that Sideshow can be out of touch with their fan base. This has nothing to do with "this one comiquette."

Examples:
  1. Manthing
  2. Emma Frost cartoon PF
  3. Psylocke vs. Spiral
  4. Lady Deathstrike vs. X-23
  5. Namor vs. Iron-Man
  6. the MASSIVE amount of requested characters that have not been released

Look at the Marvel items (comiquettes, PFs, dioramas) that made Sideshow's Marvel line popular and then look at some of the examples.

man-thing was awesome...

Shai Hulud, please use your influence to get Sideshow to make a Hobgoblin PF. I would be forever in your debt.

Back