The Venomsaurus Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes you wonder about that laced up boot teaser awhile back....maybe its the new "cyclops in drag" commiquette. Or perhaps Wolverine's second cousin twice removed, Abigail?

I can only imagine how much pissing and moaning is going to happen in this thread... :lol

I am sure Sideshow knew that there would be complaints about the...obscureness and irrelevance of this character, but is Sideshow really that out of touch with fan requests that they release something that has never, ever been requested by anyone and only showed up in less than a handfull of comic issues? I see this being on the giftcard list in under a year.

I think it was only present for a couple of panels in one issue :lol
Kinda glad it wasn't the Lizard though....I want Mcfarlane's Lizard and the preview didn't look like it.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I saw this when i was at sideshow and since i dont know whats going on in comics i thought this was a misc statue lololol i thought they made it just for fun! i thought i was going to be a Black & white Dinosauria maquette thig :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl its looks cool btw.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I saw this when i was at sideshow and since i dont know whats going on in comics i thought this was a misc statue lololol i thought they made it just for fun! i thought i was going to be a Black & white Dinosauria maquette thig :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl its looks cool btw.

Honestly...if this was offered as "random freaky dino A" I would be inclined to pick it up. It looks cool for sure!

I like it from the preview pics, I read Old Man Logan and it's amazing, the drawings by MCNiven are even better!

keep milking the cash cow venom sideshow, who was responsible for this brain fart.

OMG..Oh noes... WTF, dawg...

Where is my Cyclops with a light-up exclusive or chrome exclusive Colossus??

Sideshow, you're so out of touch with us. That's whack!!!

EPICFAILEPICFAILEPICFAIL

Old Man Logan was such a great story. I'm sure this statue is going to be the sht.

Definitely not for everyone, but as a huge fan of Millar & McNiven's work in Old Man Logan - I might have to get this.

OMG..Oh noes... WTF, dawg...

Where is my Cyclops with a light-up exclusive or chrome exclusive Colossus??

Sideshow, you're so out of touch with us. That's whack!!!

EPICFAILEPICFAILEPICFAIL

Sure beats listening to "no more pajamas Sideshow!" "I hate statues with pajamas!" :rotfl

i have a feeling this will be the next low edition sized piece.

i have a feeling this will be the next low edition sized piece.
Like Manthing with the ES of 300 that is now on the giftcard list?

If they were going to do anything from Old Man Logan, they should have done a Logan vs Hulk dio...sometimes I wonder if Sideshow is more interested in making what they think will be cool instead of what fans want.

I am sure it will look cool and grats to those of you that are happy with this, but this is an easy pass.

Now if Sideshow announced in the coming months an Old man logan and Blind Hawkeye Comiquettes or even a Banner to go with this..Everybody will want this piece...Fools.

I'm glad they tried different things from times to times.They have done a lot of classic Marvel characters over the years..(Spider-Man,Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Captain America,Namor,The Thing)....Theres a lot of good stuff in modern comics today....

Every character will get done eventually.The Marvel License will stay with Sideshow Forever.Pretty sure it was a blast for them to make this piece.

Not sayin I'm buying it, but I give them A+ for originality and keeping up with todays comic media.

Back