Star Wars Rereleases in 3D Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I believe I've had my catharsis as well. Finishing the U.S. Locations guide book and two R2 units actually provided me with some weird sense of fulfillment. And my Blu-ray set burning stunt literally did work: I really can't get worked up over this stuff anymore.

One With The Force,

IJ

:duff

P.S. There will always be stuff about SW I love... (the OT, R2-D2, certain aspects of fandom, etc)... and I will always keep an eye on it... but I've become detached emotionally now. And that's not a bad thing, really.

Yeah, I believe I've had my catharsis as well. Finishing the U.S. Locations guide book and two R2 units actually provided me with some weird sense of fulfillment. And my Blu-ray set burning stunt literally did work: I really can't get worked up over this stuff anymore.

One With The Force,

IJ

P.S. There will always be stuff about SW I love... (the OT, R2-D2, certain aspects of fandom, etc)... and I will always keep an eye on it... but I've become detached emotionally now. And that's not a bad thing, really.

You burnt them for real?

I had fun at TPM. I am sure AotC and RotS will be just as fun or more so.

I'm no prequel fan and I hate 3D, but TPM was a blast. I wish these were coming out sooner. I can't wait to see the OT on the big screen again, altered 3D versions or not! I've got the 2007 theatrical bonus disc versions so it's not a huge deal that a new cut's being released yet again.

One With The Force,

IJ

Weren't you supposed to have a panel at CVI? What cause you not to come?

Already saw the PT in theaters, but since I wasn't around for the OT, it'd be fun to see those on the big screen.

So can anybody answer me this. When the phantom menace came out and people got mad were there about to be riots. Somebody tolde lucas got death threats

So can anybody answer me this. When the phantom menace came out and people got mad were there about to be riots. Somebody tolde lucas got death threats

When TPM was released in theatres, people were lined up around the block and came out cheering, despite Jar Jar and little Anny's bad acting. It wasn't until much later that the hipster hating on the PT BS started.

When TPM was released in theatres, people were lined up around the block and came out cheering, despite Jar Jar and little Anny's bad acting. It wasn't until much later that the hipster hating on the PT BS started.

:goodpost:

I enjoy the Prequel Trilogy as part of the entire 6-part story. I never expected them to be as good as the Original Trilogy, it would unreasonable to do so. But I can still watch and re-watch them as Star Wars movies and enjoy them all the same. I do think there is, in some part, a hipster or band-wagon mentality to a lot of the people who have extreme hate campaigns against Episodes I-III.

Ep1 was meh..... only really started to enjoy when the Pod race started.
Ep2 is great if you ignore the love story bit
Ep3 is awesome if you ignore the way Padme died & the speed of Anakins turn & recovering after being a human torch & a more interim suit would have been cooler....
Ep2 -3 should look cool in 3D some really nice sequences in both
the battle at the end of Ep2 & the beginning of Ep3 it 3D would be amazing....

If it ain't shot in 3d it ain't 3d!
The first one was a joke
Big Pass!

Attack of the Clones is one of the worst sequels ever made. It sucks. In every single way.

The PT hate didn't just generate out of thin air.

Back