Re-paint commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, i'm looking to have a re-paint and a bit of sculpting work done.

I'm doing a custom matrix neo and plan on using the head from my medicom figure. I would really like a neck sculpted to the head not just to improve the looks but to also enable the use of a sideshow buck or truetype body.

A new paintjob would also be ideal as we all know what medi's paint apps are like.

This coupled with the triad toys set will hopefully give me a cracking custom fig!

The only catch is, it can be a UK artist only, as I don't have paypal and other reasons.

You know I can only think of a few UK based artists off the top of my head. It would be great to get some sort of list of uk artists

So is there any artists from the UK willing to do this for me? cheers! :D

I've taken in a few HT Joker heads for repaints & Hair. Here's
how they turned out. If anyone is interested PM me for
details. That's all I do is HT Joker repaints & Hair, so I
think I have a good process down now:naughty

1) Bank Robber head 2 (smiley) with repaint & hair.
customhtjokerhead3.jpg

customhtjokerhead6.jpg

2) Bank Robber head 2 (take 2) with repaint 7 Hair.
COMPLETEJOKER8.jpg

COMPLETEJOKER9.jpg

COMPLETEJOKER10.jpg

3) Bank Robber head 2 (take 3) with repaint & Hair(all green)
Heath1.jpg

4) Bank Robber head 1 with repaint(losely based on J.C. Hongs custom)
jokerrepaint2.jpg

jokerrepaint4.jpg

jokerrepaint6.jpg

Those are just a few I have done so far.
I do not touch the actual eyeball, but do repaint
the rest. If you like any of those looks, keep me in mind.

Thanks

IKE-CON

Hi there guys im free for commissions if anyone needs them.
here are some of my works

Matched the paint close as pos to the hands

please PM me if interested

Given the fantastic re-paints we've been seeing lately, I thought we might start a thread listing those customizers willing to take head repaint commissions. Perhaps with links to the thread with work in it, and even a status - i.e. - Darren's not taking new commissions, so he'd be on the list but with an "on hold" status.

I'll maintain the list in this first post, but customizers should post in this thread if they're interested.

Darren_Carnell - on hold
DarkArtist81 - on hold
FiguremasterLes- on hold
CustomMikey - available
small studios - available

Maybe it's time for a mod to do an updated list of who's available... :angelsmil

I'm looking for someone to repaint my Raiders Indy hatted head (preferrably in the US). I'm looking more for a generic Indy repaint, not specifically a raiders stubble version. I'm looking more for a TLC motorcycle scene look. Anyone have samples of their work and a quote? Thanks guys.

Hi guys!

I just want to let you guys know that I'm willing to trade my painting services for Sideshow products.

I've been a model kit painter for many years and you can see what kind of work I do at www.picturetrail.com/sktch4fn.

I will paint your model kit in exchange for such pieces as Premium Formats and Maquettes. Right now I'm looking for:

Stealth Iron Man
Ash PF
Elvira PF
Classic Iron Man Exclusive
Iron Man Life Size bust
Lord of Darkness LSB

So please PM me and let me know if you want something painted professionally in exchange for one of those pieces above.

Thank you

144294586.jpg

302285166.jpg

144342256.jpg

139316335.jpg

Last edited:
Christopher Reeve head
3.jpg

Hi repainters,
would there be a talented Repainter who would offer up his/her service to have about 7-10 of these Christopher Reeve heads painted?

My original repainter is too busy and it's totally understandable, but I had promised these 7 people who bought the castings that there would be a repainter for them.

So I have 7 castings of Christopher Reeve that need to be painted by one talented painter, and I would give the repainter a list of the emails of each of the clients. The clients would pay the repainter directly.

And if the Repainter would like to keep one for himself/herself, I will offer them two castings of Christopher Reeve in exchange for one painted for me. (So I'd send three, and the repainter could sell or keep the two)

If you are interested, I'd greatly appreciate it and please email( danielchoe at sunohc dot com/pm me any examples of your work. I have to make sure the clients will agree to having the "repainter-switch."

Thanks

Daniel

Given the fantastic re-paints we've been seeing lately, I thought we might start a thread listing those customizers willing to take head repaint commissions. Perhaps with links to the thread with work in it, and even a status - i.e. - Darren's not taking new commissions, so he'd be on the list but with an "on hold" status.

I'll maintain the list in this first post, but customizers should post in this thread if they're interested.

Darren_Carnell - on hold
DarkArtist81 - on hold
FiguremasterLes- on hold
CustomMikey - available
small studios - available

Add me to the list Darklord.

I've got quite a bit of stuff in the pipe, but I have really good momentum going right now, so I'm in. My inbox fills up too fast lately though, so you can email me at [email protected].

Here's some of my more recent stuff.

My first Clint Eastwood as Blondie for DBernard who went on and sold it for over $700 on eBay.

BZ6IcgCGkKGrHgoH-CYEjlLlq68ZBKoqVQB.jpg

I then painted these three at once for somebody who saw the first one.
HPIM5578.jpg

HPIM5574.jpg

HPIM5575.jpg

HPIM5567.jpg

I just finished this Christian 'Bruce Wayne' Bale for Cryoguns.

HPIM5623.jpg

HPIM5620.jpg

HPIM5625.jpg

HPIM5639.jpg

I also do other kinds of likenesses and full body stuff.

My Custom Dream Master Freddy
HPIM5658.jpg

HPIM5479.jpg

Drumgail's 1/4 Wonder Woman with custom sculpted corset and repainted flesh and face.
Comparison01.jpg

02.jpg

My custom sculpted and painted Michael Myers.
FinalMyers.jpg

Hot Toys Predator custom paints. This one was named by the fans as Na'vi Sapien
Fronts.jpg

I can also do movie accurate armor repaints.
FullBodies4.jpg

Back1.jpg

Badass.jpg

And lets not forget that 1:1 collectibles need paint jobs too. This is a lifesize Predator 2.
Picture017.jpg

Just out of curiosity (since it will take me months before I could afford it) what is the usual rate for a head paint? I need nothing specific in pricing, but I want to have my sideshow Willow(from Buffy) repainted so she won't look so scary and more like the actress.

Also, if anyone knows (I know this isn't the thread) do re-sculpts of hair + painting cost a lot? I'm not that satisfied with her hair either.

SIlentSurfer, I LOVE your work. It's bold and beautiful, always.

Here's some recent stuff, not as flashy, but solid head painting...

P1030026.jpg

P1030047.jpg

By the way, I'm looking for someone proficient in sewing to help me create the "flight suit" for the Baron Harkonnen I've long had in the works.

I just about finished him and then realized I don't have the skills to give him clothes. ANd no one wants to see the Baron naked!!

Harkonnen1.jpg

By the way, I'm looking for someone proficient in sewing to help me create the "flight suit" for the Baron Harkonnen I've long had in the works.

I just about finished him and then realized I don't have the skills to give him clothes. ANd no one wants to see the Baron naked!!

Harkonnen1.jpg

hello, I love your work, be prepared to paint a head of anakin from darren carnell? I tried to make me do the work but I could connect with.

I would like to paint a Hot Toys figure but I dont know how, what paint to use and method.

I would start with something simple as test, for example painting a a hand, and after that a hair... any help?

Latest posts

Back