Re-paint commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BOOKED UP!

I am off the commission books until sometime in January of 2008.

Thanks to all, and to all a good night! :D
And I hope all have a great Holiday season!

I TOO am now booked up for at least the next few months. I am starting college here next week and I think it's time I shut down repaints for a good while until I find out just how much spare time I have available.

So NO MORE REPAINTS for now, maybe for a long time... :monkey2

I TOO am now booked up for at least the next few months. I am starting college here next week and I think it's time I shut down repaints for a good while until I find out just how much spare time I have available.

So NO MORE REPAINTS for now, maybe for a long time... :monkey2

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I waited to long.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am NOT booked up. Open for business, and my paintbrushes are raring to go.

Just a little reminder of why I'm the oldest painter on this board...:cool:

PC220220.jpg

PC220200.jpg

FDR4.jpg

Those are some massively cool paints there Mikey!
Glad to have you back.

Oldest? :D Not sure about that, but you are for sure the most established here, that is for sure! Whippersnapper. :D

Sorry Mike. Jus had to rib ya! :lol

I can't wait to see your Obi. I have one due too. Any day now.... Be nice to see a good old fashioned Obi-off. I know your's will rock.

Regarding commissions, I am pretty booked up through January, but will be available as time passes. Once I get past the delay of this holiday season, I should have some openings.

Those are some massively cool paints there Mikey!
Glad to have you back.

Oldest? :D Not sure about that, but you are for sure the most established here, that is for sure! Whippersnapper. :D

Sorry Mike. Jus had to rib ya! :lol

I can't wait to see your Obi. I have one due too. Any day now.... Be nice to see a good old fashioned Obi-off. I know your's will rock.

That's true. Les is probably the oldest fart in the painting biz here.

But you know what comes with age... Experience. OR senility. You know, one or the other.:D

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to painting Ben. The factory paints are lovely, but I can't pass up such an opportunity to paint such an amazing sculpt.

That's true. Les is probably the oldest fart in the painting biz here.

But you know what comes with age... Experience. OR senility. You know, one or the other.:D

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to painting Ben. The factory paints are lovely, but I can't pass up such an opportunity to paint such an amazing sculpt.

:lol:rotfl:lol:D

Yes, Trevor's work on this is extraordinary. This one should paint itself.
(Does that sound too senile? :lol )

I am still available for paints.
However, from this time (April 1st to April 21st) I will be on a break.

I can take new work orders as soon as the 15th or so, (Which means you can ship new work to me at and after that time) I just may not get to them before the 21st due to other outstanding works already in progress.

Let me now if you guys got some sculpts that need faces. I would be willing to paint whatever you got just shoot me a PM :chew Turn around time is pretty quick.

I may have asked this before... but what would some of you guys charge to just repaint the eyes? I'd love to get rid of some of the dead eyed stares some of my Sideshow heads have. In particular heads that are already great like human Spike.

Back