Re-paint commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$5 for one. examples.

Picture047.jpg

Picture038-1.jpg

I may take you up on that. I have a Spike, Maul, and Anakin head I want the eyes redone on. small_studios also offered his services so I'll wait to hear from him first as he contacted me first.

Hey guys!

I'm a huge fan of Stargate SG-1 and I was thinking about making a kit-bash of 12 inch figures by using the uniforms from Hot Toys soldier sets and putting it together with their individual head sculpts: O'neill, Teal'c, Daniel Jackson, Samantha Carter, etc.

My question would be if anyone is interested in making a head sculpt of Amanda Tapping aka Samantha Carter and painting it? How much would it cost, or would there have to be a general interest in casting a sculpt before anything is made?

I could probably pull of the rest of the outfit by using a female art.s.buck figure and using a Hot Toys military line uniform for her.

Advice? Suggestions?

Im available if anyone is interested. Just PM me and i will let you know the details. :chew

Clint1.jpg

tom008.jpg

I need a New Ray 1:6 Ducati 998 diecast motorcycle repainted in a metallic dark green color. According to Customdawg it's pretty easy to disassemble and repaint (though he ended up painting his black and not dark metallic green). I'd like it to end up looking like this:
MT_TrinityStatue.jpg

Couple of things: first, I know the bike in The Matrix Reloaded is a 996, not a 998. I haven't been able to find a good, reasonably priced match in 1:6 for the 996, so the 998 is close enough (Ducati themselves produced the 998 in the movie scheme, as the 996 had just been discontinued).

Second, the Gentle Giant statue is actually off-model as they don't include the maker and model number decals that were on the movie bike. I'd like to add these to my custom, but I'm going to worry about getting the bike repainted first.

foto_2.jpg

PM me if you're interested in this project. I figured I'd throw this out here as this sort of job is not what we usually get from our painters here, so I did not know who has chops in this sort of work.

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to paint a Charles Gunn head from Angel for me. I've got pretty much no painting skills at all, and wouldn't even know how to start. Any help would be great.

I'd like to throw my name into the ring for commisions. Feel free to PM me with requests....

MrWhite004.jpg

Heads009.jpg

Heads039.jpg

TallMan014.jpg

Plissken2010028.jpg

805017.jpg

FreaksConEntries013.jpg

Misc013.jpg

Gunslingers032.jpg

Arnie012.jpg

Last edited:
I am available again for repaints! Take a look at the pics, and click on my banner for a quick slideshow.

BEFORE ................................................................................................. AFTER

PA130109.jpg

ChristianBale.jpg

P5130151.jpg

PC220220.jpg

Wolvie4.jpg

P6050042.jpg

Last edited:
Coming into this relatively new, would it be possible for those offering services to state what country they are in?

I'm based in the UK so would prefer to deal with a UK painter for instance.

Back