Premium Format rumor mill?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a longshot but I'd love to see a TIE Fighter Pilot or AT-AT Driver in PF form. A Stormtrooper is a great idea with the exclusives interchangable Han Solo or Luke Skywalker heads....

I really hope we see ALL the armored figs from the OT in PF format eventually. I'd love to have all the various troopers (snow, storm, AT-AT), tie-pilots, etc. lined up on the shelf.

Oh, and I love this idea of the Stormtrooper exclusive being the interchangable Han and Luke heads. GREAT idea! Plus, for those completists, you'd have to by THREE...one reg, one for Luke, one for Han. :monkey1

They should do another Vader(they already did 2 Lukes),perhaps a ESB or ROTS Vader with interchangeable hands.He could have one of his arms extended out,with a pointing finger hand,and one his hands reaching out to luke like in ESB,and one arm to his side with a open or closed hand and or lightsaber hand.That would be one bad ass Vader but I'm just a dreamer.

I know there aren't many women predominantly in SW but how about a nice Shaak Ti or Aayla Secura PF.....maybe even a TPM Padme...with light up function....I think they'd be great looking but how many would actually buy?

I know there aren't many women predominantly in SW but how about a nice Shaak Ti or Aayla Secura PF.....maybe even a TPM Padme...with light up function....I think they'd be great looking but how many would actually buy?

My wife really really wants Aayla Secura to be made into a 1/6 or PF. I think it'd be a great piece.

Who the hell would want a Shaak Ti PF? No one cares about the most visually stunning Jedi ever created.

I would like an EU character eventually and my choice would be Revan.

Darth Revan would be a great choice as he's one of my favorites... but I think, eventually, Sideshow will make a 12" figure of him in the future... anyway a Darth Revan PF is a Must Buy If will be produced!
I mean...

Revan.jpg

That would make a great PF!

As for new PF to come I think the ones they mentioned before like 3po and artoo 2 pack, luke X-wing Pilot and Qui Gon will be produced next but who knows, they may have something furry :chew in production besides the others... well I would like to see soon Emperor Palpatine in PF form :emperor.

Qui-Gon was mentioned before as a possibility or upcoming PF? I missed that one.....It'd be nice to go against Maul but then you'd need an Episode I Obi as well IMHO.....plus I love Qui-Gon but I wonder how sellable it'll be.....I'd heard of X-Wing Luke and the Droids but this is the first time for this one....

Interested to see it done though........

The Emperor is a must though.

the trouble with Revan is that he was different on every game... it all depended on how you customized your guy doesn't it?

I would be upset if they went EU before doing the core characters. Give me the driods and chewie.

Qui-Gon was mentioned before as a possibility or upcoming PF? I missed that one.....It'd be nice to go against Maul but then you'd need an Episode I Obi as well IMHO.....plus I love Qui-Gon but I wonder how sellable it'll be.....I'd heard of X-Wing Luke and the Droids but this is the first time for this one....

Interested to see it done though........

The Emperor is a must though.

Well, yes as Tom posted prevously Qui Gon Jinn is on the 2004 Toyfare list.

Back