Premium Format rumor mill?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a longshot but I'd love to see a TIE Fighter Pilot or AT-AT Driver in PF form. A Stormtrooper is a great idea with the exclusives interchangable Han Solo or Luke Skywalker heads....

Only Star Wars PF I'd buy is Padme from the arena fight in Ep II. Make the exclusive the torn outfit and I'm in.

Real fur :chew or ROTJ :emperor please!

They already said they have no plans for a real fur Chewy so there will be a lot of disappointed people for a long time regarding that one.

I'm just wondering when the hell we're going to get our next announcement? Speederbike was announced in mid May if I remember correctly. Four months seems right about perfect for another PF piece...................................

I sill want a Jawa!:D or March on the Temple Anakin/Vader... or a tuskin raider.

Jawa would be good for the lower price... Tusken Raider?-- Hmmm, not really feeling that one..March on the Temple Anakin/Vader? Definitely, but hopefully that'll coincide with a 501st clone

Make the regular version with her "cloak", and I'm in.

But the cloak wouldn't fit if you're having her in the ripped white outfit-- (which I think is the only way to go with a Padme PF) The exclusive could be another arm (similar to the Leia PF) that instead of holding a droid gun would hold the chain that she uses to swing at the creature in the arena.

I'm just wondering when the hell we're going to get our next announcement? Speederbike was announced in mid May if I remember correctly. Four months seems right about perfect for another PF piece...................................

'Bout time for droids, yes! :r2d2line

But the cloak wouldn't fit if you're having her in the ripped white outfit-- (which I think is the only way to go with a Padme PF) The exclusive could be another arm (similar to the Leia PF) that instead of holding a droid gun would hold the chain that she uses to swing at the creature in the arena.

I'm sure that SS could come up with a pose that'd work for both the ripped and unripped outfits.

A couple Jawas and/or a Tusken Raider would be awesome. And I am all for a Stormtrooper with Luke and Han switchable heads. Of course then I would need two of the exclusives (and alot of others would too I think) so it would have to be a large edition size with a limit of two per customer methinks.

Whoever it is I hope it's a major character from the OT. I gave the Speeder and Biker Scout the axe. I am only going for the major OT characters now. Of course I'd also get 1 Stormtrooper as well as they are so iconic.

Back