Premium Format rumor mill?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I don't want ROTS Obi and Ani facing off. If the sculpt is really good having them sideways detracts from that. The ANH Obi is the only reason I don't have him and Vader facing off. Well that and it takes up too much room with them both sideways.

If they make the ROTS Anakin in the pose as he is marching in to the Jedi Temple and have a 501st clone as a companion piece I would completely rearrange my display to have room for Ani and two 501st clones flanking him. No clue how I would work it out, but, to paraphrase Sidious, I will make it happen.

Personally I don't want ROTS Obi and Ani facing off. If the sculpt is really good having them sideways detracts from that. The ANH Obi is the only reason I don't have him and Vader facing off. Well that and it takes up too much room with them both sideways.

If they make the ROTS Anakin in the pose as he is marching in to the Jedi Temple and have a 501st clone as a companion piece I would completely rearrange my display to have room for Ani and two 501st clones flanking him. No clue how I would work it out, but, to paraphrase Sidious, I will make it happen.

Agreed... It SHALL be done.:D

Anakin in that pose would be a dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!!! please SS!:D

Mmmmm, not so much. Again, it's too stylized. The menace of evil Anakin needs to be more subtle, and unencumbered by a pair of armored chaperones.

But I agree it would be cool to see this. So I'd recommend using 12" figures to set it up. :rock I'm sure Sideshow has Clones in the works for their Militaries of Star Wars line. :D

Mmmmm, not so much. Again, it's too stylized. The menace of evil Anakin needs to be more subtle, and unencumbered by a pair of armored chaperones.

But I agree it would be cool to see this. So I'd recommend using 12" figures to set it up. :rock I'm sure Sideshow has Clones in the works for their Militaries of Star Wars line. :D

I had it set up with the Hasblo ones but definitely I'd love to have it displayed with the 12" line.

I buy more PF's than 12" so I didn't get the Sith Apprentice Anakin when it came out. Only way for me to do that display now is in PF. But honestly if its a different pose that would be a better thing because I really don't have space for that big of a display. Plus buying two clones would make my wallet choke. :monkey4

I buy more PF's than 12" so I didn't get the Sith Apprentice Anakin when it came out. Only way for me to do that display now is in PF. But honestly if its a different pose that would be a better thing because I really don't have space for that big of a display. Plus buying two clones would make my wallet choke. :monkey4

Oh, two PF clones, sure. That would make anyone's wallet gag violently. But I was talking about 12" figs, remember. :) Two Clone 12" figs and an Anakin will always cost less than even a single Clone PF, I'm sure.

:lol Yeah I was talking about if they make the PF Anakin pose when he is entering the jedi temple and a 501st clone companion piece, I would need two clones and Ani. And yes, in my addicted mind that is a need not a want.

:lol Yeah I was talking about if they make the PF Anakin pose when he is entering the jedi temple and a 501st clone companion piece, I would need two clones and Ani. And yes, in my addicted mind that is a need not a want.

That would be a sweet look. I wouldn't just because of the cost but it would be tempting to think about.

One thing I do know for sure--- the Scout Trooper on the speeder bike PF will NEVER be in my collection (due to size and $$$) unless the lottery is in my future.

One thing I do know for sure--- the Scout Trooper on the speeder bike PF will NEVER be in my collection (due to size and $$$) unless the lottery is in my future.

I have the Scout Trooper on order and I really hope I don't have to cancel it. I think it's the centerpiece of the line so far. I never would have expected them to do something that big.

I have the Scout Trooper on order and I really hope I don't have to cancel it. I think it's the centerpiece of the line so far. I never would have expected them to do something that big.

Me too... I'm expecting him to be my centerpeice!!!

I think "March on the Temple" Anakin could be displayed very well without 2 clones.

The hood of the robe up with sleeves rolled up.. evil on his face... lightsaber gripped in hand. :maul:emperor:chew:D

If they do Anakin I hope they stay away from lightsaber duel!!!!

I agree that he's beyond impressive (from the pictures I've seen) and the sheer size and wow factor (who thought they'd ever make that!!!) is why the 1/6 Jabba and throne is the centrepiece of my 12" collection... But my collection is already running out of room for where I have to display it and much is already in storage so the rotation strategy wouldn't really pan out. Unless I win the lottery and a new house with massive amounts of disposable income become the norm the PF Speeder bike with Scout will not be in my collection--- just like the Masterpiece Millenium Falcon... Although for both I wish it were not so.:monkey2

Yeah, the scout trooper while absolutely gorgeous is one I doubt I will ever have. Too rich for my blood, and I'm annoyed about how much room Grievous takes up and that bike's gotta take up more space than GG!

I still would rather have the ROTS Anakin and ROTS Obi as companion peices... I think it would mirror the Darth/Obi pairing rather nicely. And would make for some nice burnt details. :D

I've got to admit, though I don't collect SW PF anymore, I really would be excited if the next announcement were Qui-Gon Jinn.

Yeah please dont do any more Luke PFs until you can actually make it look like Luke. :cool:

Qui Gon or TPM Obi would be awesome.

Back