Petition for:RE5 STARS Jill Valentine by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Petition for:RE5 BSAA Jill Valentine by Hot Toys

Jill Valentine different versions.

jillcostume.jpg

Hmmm... based on that, BSAA and Battle Suit would be the most logical as they could share a headsculpt. The others would require different hair at least. Unless they just made a STARS version with a pony tail instead of the correct hair. But then again, they made Roid-Chris in a STARS Uniform instead of something more correctly sized like the Wesker body.

Without the height you mean?

I liked the first Resident Evil suit the best. Even if the controls are terrible and the acting is laughable I still have fond memories of that game.

My most wanted Jill lists

1.B.S.A.A. version
2.S.T.A.R.S. version
3.RE3 version
4.Movie version

My most wanted Jill lists

1.B.S.A.A. version
2.S.T.A.R.S. version
3.RE3 version
4.Movie version

oh yeah movie version was the only good thing about the movie series.

Without the height you mean?

I liked the first Resident Evil suit the best. Even if the controls are terrible and the acting is laughable I still have fond memories of that game.

Yeah, taking the longer ankle extenders wouldn't have been a problem for HT though. But that was about Chris' build in RE1 so it would have worked. :dunno

I still don't get why they thought they needed to make up a new character when there are plenty of real RE characters to use. I mean they are only now getting to 'Chris' and 'Wesker' in the films. My knowledge of RE is still limited, but even I knew the RE films were done wrong. Hopefully they will get rebooted eventually and just be film versions of the games.

But back to Jill.

I would prefer a STARS version of her, but I'm sure we'll get a RE5 version first. And since HT just reused Chris and Wesker's heads for the STARS versions, we either won't get a STARS version because the hair is too different, or get an inaccurate STARS version like Roid-Chris. So I'd bet on a Battle Suit Jill to reuse the ponytail head with.

I bet it's the BSAA version

But then again, they made Roid-Chris in a STARS Uniform instead of something more correctly sized like the Wesker body.

No. It was correct. That was based on the RE5 Mercenaries model.

Well, I guess its accurate then. Again, I'm just trying to get into these games and all the RE1 STARS Chris pics have him a lot smaller than RE5 Chris :lol

Did Jill have a STARS outfit on RE5?

Like I said previously it would be cool if Jill gets the DX treatment and comes with 2 alternate outfits and heads like DX Joker. I just hope these sell well enough to give HT some incentive to make more characters and monsters from current and previous games. As I said a million times befor, a 15" Nemesis from HT would be my grail figure.

2 seperate outfits does not equal DX. Only the PERS eyes makes a figure DX. So even if she came with two full outfits and heads like Thriller MJ, she wouldn't be a DX.

Like I said previously it would be cool if Jill gets the DX treatment and comes with 2 alternate outfits and heads like DX Joker. I just hope these sell well enough to give HT some incentive to make more characters and monsters from current and previous games. As I said a million times befor, a 15" Nemesis from HT would be my grail figure.

Nemesis would make a crazy awesome figure. Can you imagine how cool he'd be with a removable coat and attachable tenticles to display him in Type 2 form?

Nemesis would make a crazy awesome figure. Can you imagine how cool he'd be with a removable coat and attachable tenticles to display him in Type 2 form?

Here my idea for an HT Nemesis I posted in another thread

Nemesis 15" tall, with 2 different headsculpts (one normal one growling with open mouth), removable leather trench coat that reveals the Nemesis body, detachable bendible tenticles that attach to the body, Rocket Launcher, 4 alternate hand sets (2 to grip weapon and 2 with open palms, the right open palm has a removable tenticle aswell). And perhaps an SS Exclusive with extra Mini-Gun with removable ammo belt.

Back