Petition for:RE5 STARS Jill Valentine by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Petition for:RE5 BSAA Jill Valentine by Hot Toys

I doubt they'll release Jill at SDCC, but hopefully they'll have a proto done to sheow her off by then.

Hope they get this one right, BSAA Chris and Sheva was a letdown.

i'd like to see hot toys put out this version of BSAA chris (to go with BSAA jill of course haha)

resident-evil-5-gold-edition-20091127031023335_640w.jpg

BSAA Chris is cool... ^^^ You talkn crazy...

Yeah Chris BSAA is cool!

Lists of My most favorite Hot toys Figure
1. The Dark Knight DX
2. Chris Redfield B.S.A.A.
3. Origins Wolverine

I hope there will be 4. STARS, BSAA, Battle suit and last but not least RE3.

And I hope that I wake up tomorrow a billionaire :lol

BSAA and Battle Suit both seem possible, seeing as HT would be making her under the RE5 license.

:woo

Now lets get the petition going for a STARS version! :lol

But this just proves the line isn't finished yet. I suspect we will get at least 1 Jill variant. Whether is is STARS or Battle Suit is really the only question at this point. I'd lean towards Battle Suit based on the STARS variants. They used the same headsulpts. So unless we get a STARS Jill with a ponytail, the Weskered version is more likely.

We've been discussing the figure in this thread for awhile especially since Hot Toys revealed that they were making Jill. Can we merge the two threads together and call it "Official Hot Toys BSAA Jill Valentine"?

A petition has been discussed until now. The figure was just revealed today and deserves a new thread. Wookster does it all the time, I don't see why I can't.

This hasn't been a petition discussion thread since we found out that the figure that was petitioned for was coming at the end of March.

You're the mod, though, so do whatever you'd like.

Back