Petition for:RE5 STARS Jill Valentine by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Petition for:RE5 BSAA Jill Valentine by Hot Toys

Yeah I know that.But what I'm talking about is that for HT this BIO5 line is over, isnt it? I mean they 've already released Sheva,Chris and Wesker and STARS ver. figures. I thought they would release Jill when ALT edition was out but they didn't. I'm just curious how HT's timetable will be.

OK I get it
Just my notice Hot toys released Chris Redfield (B.S.A.A.) at the same time as RE5 hit PC maybe Jill will release when RE5 Gold Edition release PC

Anyway Howard said sometime in 2010 and I don't know when RE5 Gold Edition release for PC version.

Who would you say is more popular and recognizable (aside from the zombies)?

Well overall I'd say either Wesker or Nemesis would be the most recognisable. The most popular, either Leon or Chris.

Well overall I'd say either Wesker or Nemesis would be the most recognisable. The most popular, either Leon or Chris.

You may be right about Nemesis being a little more recoginzable than Jill. Wesker is more recognizable amoung hard core RE fans but amoung casual gamers, I know quite a few people who don't know who he is but almost everyone knows Jill and remembers her from RE3. Chris and Leon may be the most popular male characters, but at least from what I've seen on various boards and conversations, Jill seems to be slightly more popular (probably cause she's a chick).

You may be right about Nemesis being a little more recoginzable than Jill. Wesker is more recognizable amoung hard core RE fans but amoung casual gamers, I know quite a few people who don't know who he is but almost everyone knows Jill and remembers her from RE3. Chris and Leon may be the most popular male characters, but at least from what I've seen on various boards and conversations, Jill seems to be slightly more popular (probably cause she's a chick).

Oh yeah, Jill would def be the most popular female character at least.

But when you start getting into hardcore/casual, fans/non-fans, results would be totally different. Among hardcore fans, pretty much all characters are as recognisable as each other. I think for casual gamers specifically though, Leon would prob be the most recognisable because of the success and multiple platform releases of RE4.

I've got to disagree on Chris. I haven't been to a single site or board where Wesker wasn't more popular than he is, and both always take the backseat to Leon and Jill.

i forget did leon wear the rpd uniform at any moment in re4 that said its possible for a stars jill only one can hope

OK I get it
Just my notice Hot toys released Chris Redfield (B.S.A.A.) at the same time as RE5 hit PC maybe Jill will release when RE5 Gold Edition release PC

Anyway Howard said sometime in 2010 and I don't know when RE5 Gold Edition release for PC version.

I remember Capcom said NO GOLDEN EDITION ON PC. That's too bad because I don't have PS3 or XBOX360.

I remember Capcom said NO GOLDEN EDITION ON PC. That's too bad because I don't have PS3 or XBOX360.

I have no idea but Capcom always do Multi-Platform.

The person that can get HT to do Barry, I will call you my hero.

Count me in for a case of six if the make her with the saran doll type hair. I would sell my lungs for a jill figure.

I would love a Jill figure, of any game, but I think if Hot Toys did release it people would be too hyper critical.

Some people are going to be hyper critical anyways.

So I guess it's best they not make any figures at all?

OK. :p

Are they going to release Jill in SDCC? I thought they would just focus on movies IRON MAN2 or AVATAR.

Back