• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HUGE +1 for Spencer and his awesome paint/sculpt of Deckard. Amazing work once agin.

Let me further elaborate: When he agreed to buy the figure, he explicitly stated "the check will be put in the mail today". That was 3 weeks ago, and my pm to him asking if he sent it or backed out has gone unanswered. In that time I've had other people wanting to buy this figure but had to turn them down since "the check is in the mail". I gave him the chance to admit he never sent the money and I would just let it go, but he ignored the opportunity so now I'm reporting the transgression.

:nono :nono :nono

Not good Capt.

Bad Captain, time to don the avatar of shame once more. Although still, not 100% sure a negative is warranted... that may be something that needs clarification.

+1 for Entropy Chicken on a smooth transaction!!!!

Thanks mate.

+1 for b24karrot. take care uh me bébé ... :monkey2

+1 for El Roranous .. thanks again Rory :rock

Let me further elaborate: When he agreed to buy the figure, he explicitly stated "the check will be put in the mail today". That was 3 weeks ago, and my pm to him asking if he sent it or backed out has gone unanswered. In that time I've had other people wanting to buy this figure but had to turn them down since "the check is in the mail". I gave him the chance to admit he never sent the money and I would just let it go, but he ignored the opportunity so now I'm reporting the transgression.

the Captain? Again? :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

Need to alter feedback from -1 for Parker to 0 or neutral

Goods arrived 11th hour of an escalated paypal claim

Abismall communication but the goods eventually arrived

No doubt the thread in the For Sale section will be sufficive for anyone considering doing business with him

Since no money exchanged hands nor items I am not sure you can give feedback (negative or otherwise) for someone changing their mind.

What do you all think?

Let's not be biased pix. this thread is to inform potential buyers and sellers on people's individual conducts.

Imo, if captain cant even reply that he no longer wants the figure, that alone is warranted of a negative. Not to mention the waste of time (3 weeks) that this seller could have already had the figure sold.

I think negative is fine in this occasion and apparently it has happened more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back