• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not be biased pix. this thread is to inform potential buyers and sellers on people's individual conducts.

Imo, if captain cant even reply that he no longer wants the figure, that alone is warranted of a negative. Not to mention the waste of time (3 weeks) that this seller could have already had the figure sold.

I think negative is fine in this occasion and apparently it has happened more than once.

Not sure where you find bias in the statement "I'm not sure... What do you all think?" :confused:

Not sure where you find bias in the statement "I'm not sure... What do you all think?" :confused:

maybe i was wrong, if so i apologize. i know how people here like to protect him. but you cant deny that this problem could have easily been avoided. 3 weeks is a long time, and often can be the difference between being able to sell something, and no one wanting to buy it any more.

anyways, was just giving my opinion, it's not my problem, it's up to the parties involved. But i think if someone is unhappy, that's worth taking note of in some form right?

I do think it is worthy of a neg.

What if seller was selling items to accumulate a pending deal to buy from another seller? Now everyone is waiting..

Simple courtesy would be to inform the seller in the first place it is no longer wanted..

Beyond that A PM was sent and never replied to..

Perhaps I'm a little short fused on that conduct as I run a small business..

I can't tell you how many times I've heard "the checks in the mail" and have phone calls and invoices not replied to.

I don't like dealing w/ that garbage and I see a pattern.

I do think it is worthy of a neg.

What if seller was selling items to accumulate a pending deal to buy from another seller? Now everyone is waiting..

Simple courtesy would be to inform the seller in the first place it is no longer wanted..

Beyond that A PM was sent and never replied to..

Perhaps I'm a little short fused on that conduct as I run a small business..

I can't tell you how many times I've heard "the checks in the mail" and have phone calls and invoices not replied to.

I don't like dealing w/ that garbage and I see a pattern.

I agree and those people should be named. That way it saves any future potential buyers / sellers a whole lot of hassle.

Well with my 50th post I would like to leave some feedback on my own instead of asking Pixeltwin to do it, I am sure he is tired of me........:monkey3

So a big fat
+3 for Teemu for some great figures with excellent packing, I could have bombed them and they would have been good, so thank you sir.

and a big fat
+1 for Occulum, I will take good care of your baby sir.

Thank you both very much.

+1 for DouglasMcc

Item recieved.

Thanks for having enough faith to deal with an international and new member of the board.

A glorious Negative is needed for the Captain....

+1 for Reefer Shark.

the KURGAN has found a new hunting ground!

btw Reefer Shark ships FAST! Thanks man!

+1 for vader70450. Thanks for the fast shipping and great communication on the Bowen Hulk statue!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back