• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+ 1 to Mr_Vader - enjoy the Cylon!
+ 1 to Natrix - enjoy the other Cylon!
+ 1 to vader70450 - enjoy the Medi Blade! (I miss him already :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2)

You guys rock, thanks for the fast payments!! :chew:chew:chew

And +2 to Reefer Shark for the most efficient transaction I've ever made--I got my package just 4 days after paying, and he gave me the shipping info, the tracking number, everything! Amazing!

And +2 to Reefer Shark for the most efficient transaction I've ever made--I got my package just 4 days after paying, and he gave me the shipping info, the tracking number, everything! Amazing!

Right on Cap!!! Glad he showed up safe and sound.

-----

+ 1 to S-Ramos - enjoy the Zombie!

zombie-1.jpg

A really big +1 to Oneye for a great trade for a SS 12" This Island Earth Mutant! Packed well and shipped fast! Thanks! This guy rules!!!!!!

A BIG +2 for Jmlsuperman

Gave me a great deal for two items I was looking for, and shipping was immediate and fast! I can't recommend him enough! :rock

Ok, so I got my stuff from PARKER, a bit on the really late side, but it got here. No I am changing my negative feedback to NEUTRAL. I guess he could have avoided negative and neutral feedback by just PMing people back to tell them that our stuff would be delayed for whatever reason. But the lack of contact was a MAJOR factor in this deal.

+ 1 to the following three for super fast payment:

vader70450
kngfu
Vader Al

Hell yeah fellas, thanks!! Hope you enjoy the figures! :emperor:emperor:emperor

+1 for lerath666. lerath666 hooked me up with head, Medicom heads that is.(sorry coudn't resist :D) Cool guy to deal with, thanks again.

+1 to My lord For an excelent trade :) solid snake now has his Famas, now i just need his head.....

withall this talk of getting heads , this could quickly become quite perverse :monkey3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back