• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+2 for Teemu - Both figs were packed so well I could have sat on the package without harming them. Shipping was fast and communication was great. Most excellent transaction overall.

Thanks again mate.

+2 for Memnoch21 for blue and white spidey and peter parker. Items as described. Thanks! :chew

+1 for moxie. Good communication enjoy the figs!

+1 for Jmlsuperman, Once again Fast delivery, and Great Deal. Thanks!:chew

Oh crap!

Totally spaced on leaving feedback for Mobeill about a week ago (sorry about that!).

+1 for super fast payment on the Jack Bauer figure!! Hope you like the figure!

-1 to Captain Faramir for agreeing to buy a figure from me then not sending payment, and not responding to pm.

Oh crap!

Totally spaced on leaving feedback for Mobeill about a week ago (sorry about that!).

+1 for super fast payment on the Jack Bauer figure!! Hope you like the figure!

And a +1 to you good sir for your fast shipment and excellent packaging.

-1 to Captain Faramir for agreeing to buy a figure from me then not sending payment, and not responding to pm.

Since no money exchanged hands nor items I am not sure you can give feedback (negative or otherwise) for someone changing their mind.

What do you all think?

+ 1 for ian1138 , great buyer ( fast payment ) and excellent communication - Thanks !

+ 1 for Lord Vicious, superb communication and superfast payment also. Cheers !

+ 1 for Mookeylama ! All round great Guy !

+ 1 for Lerath666 , fast payment, great communication too ! Thanks again !

Cheers Guys ! :)

Since no money exchanged hands nor items I am not sure you can give feedback (negative or otherwise) for someone changing their mind.

What do you all think?

That seems right to me. I would be like Sideshow giving us a -1 for canceling a pre-order.

What do you all think?

Let me further elaborate: When he agreed to buy the figure, he explicitly stated "the check will be put in the mail today". That was 3 weeks ago, and my pm to him asking if he sent it or backed out has gone unanswered. In that time I've had other people wanting to buy this figure but had to turn them down since "the check is in the mail". I gave him the chance to admit he never sent the money and I would just let it go, but he ignored the opportunity so now I'm reporting the transgression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back