Keaton Batman- Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Keaton Batman

"Yeah, plenty for the group rate. Just get me names/email addresses. You can post the pics, or I can email them to the guys. I don't have a site at the moment, so they're not posted anywhere right now.

I can't get that pebbled material anymore. BUT.... I am using vinyl again, thankfully. It's textured but not quite the same. I know, those cotton capes are terrible, aren't they? "

PM me with your name and email addy if interested.

Updated in order of PMs received. Please note this transaction is between you the Buyer and Shawn. I'll forward your info to him. Pleasy specify Cape material to him just in case. He's using vinyl pleather now. Recommend using paypal.

Sovereign Freaks Group Rate Order Status
*1-Dekdave (PM with info Received)
*2- pjam (I'm in)
*3- Coco (PM with info Received)
4- Creecher (PM with info Received)
5- maulfan (PM with info Received)
6 - galacticboy (PM with info Received)
7- kl241 (PM with info Received) New. DekDave's Friend.
8- metaphorge (PM with info Received)
sladesuperagent
EVILFACE

* = Info Sent to Shawn

batkeaton3.jpg

Last edited:

More from our man Shawn.

Re: Leather Capes...

Yeah, real leather would be the best way to go. I've always wanted to do that. I run into a couple snags with it, though. I have no local source, I'd have to order it. I know leather's thickness is rated by the ounce, ie: 2,3, 4oz leather etc. But that's about all I do know about leather lol Hides that big are far to expensive to keep buying the wrong stuff out of ignorance. I did have some goat skin in black that would be perfect, but it was a small quantity. If I could get a hold of that in a larger hide, it would be perfect.

Cheers,
Shawn

Re: Vinyl Capes.

I've got some great pleather. That's what I meant when I said vinyl, that's all pleather is. It's nice but has that white furry crap on the back. I'm in the process of "skinning" it now.

My pleasure GB, anything for my boys.

EDIT: The first 3 Order Requests have been sent to Shawn!

Shawn wanted to point this out so you are all clear on this...

Just to clear up a couple things people seem to have questions about....

My belt is not the same belt Alex is using. And it seems some people think my suit is completely rubber and hard to move. Only my armor is rubber, the suit is Lycra. Always has been. mine may feel a bit stiffer because I don't cut the armor into pieces at the shoulders and crotch the way Alex does.

Last edited:

"Yeah, plenty for the group rate. Just get me names/email addresses. You can post the pics, or I can email them to the guys. I don't have a site at the moment, so they're not posted anywhere right now.

I can't get that pebbled material anymore. BUT.... I am using vinyl again, thankfully. It's textured but not quite the same. I know, those cotton capes are terrible, aren't they? "

Updated in order of PMs received. Please note this transaction is between you the Buyer and Shawn. I'll forward your info to him. Pleasy specify Cape material to him just in case. He's using vinyl pleather now. Recommend using paypal.

Sovereign Freaks Group Rate Order Status
*2- pjam (I'm in)
sladesuperagent

* = Info Sent to Shawn

batkeaton3.jpg

What does his Keaton Batman look like from the front? I may be interested if it is not like the spandex on the previous pages.

Pjam - are there any more photos of this Batman? I may be interested in this as well. Keaton and Reeve has always been my dream team for sixth scale and this would put me one step closer.

Updated. More pics coming. You guys with one of these please post pics until Shawn sends more.

Sovereign Freaks $125 Plus Shipping Group Rate Order Status
*2- pjam (I'm in)
9- EVILFACE (need email info)
sladesuperagent
Batman5 ?

* = Info Sent to Shawn. Contacted by Shawn.

Shawn will do 3 or so at a time. Info for 1st 3 orders Sent.

batkeaton3.jpg

Last edited:

I'm in. The only thing with Shaun is, you have to be patient. I should know, I have been waiting two and a half years for a Pirate (Jack Sparrow) from him. I dare not push it. I have never received an email from him, and have had to be the one to contact him. He always tells me it's almost there. Time frame. That's all I have to say.

Wow....kind of outdated now with all the other Captain Jack figures out now.

If your happy with what's out there, Hot Toys & Medicom. I still want one with hair, nicer boots, head articulation, and aside from the headsculpt, a better figure all round, with even more accessories. I ended up ordering the Hot Toys, because my patience wore thin, but I still want Shaun's Pirate. Best one available, in my opinion. I'll do a comparison when it finally gets in.

For those pining after the latest Joker, Shaun does one as well. As the Keaton Batman is probably not as complex a figure, I dare say he will be able to pump these out faster. The materials have to, easily, be more readily available.

Thanks for the nudge Pjam, and for taking on the organising and communications that goes with it.
thumbsup.jpg

Thanks Creech, anything for my peeps. :lol

Everyone who has provided info has had it sent to Shawn.

if interested in the group deal PM me with your name and email addy and I will get it to Shawn. :cool:

*+1-Dekdave (PM with info Received)
*+2- pjam. PP Payment Sent.
*+3- Coco (PM with info Received)
*4- Creecher (PM with info Received)
*5- maulfan (PM with info Received)
*6 - galacticboy (PM with info Received)
*7- kl241 (PM with info Received) New. DekDave's Friend.
*8- metaphorge (PM with info Received)
*9- sladesuperagent (PM with info Received)
*10- EVILFACE (PM with info Received)
Batman5 ?

* = Info Sent to Shawn.
+ = Contacted by Shawn.

Shawn will do 3 or so at a time.

Last edited:

Everyone interested so far has now provided me Info and I have forwarded it to Shawn. Updated in order of PMs received. Please note this transaction is between you the Buyer and Shawn. Please specify Cape material to him just in case. He's using vinyl pleather now. Paypal recommended.

*+1-Dekdave (PM with info Received)
*+2- pjam. Paid.
*+3- Coco (PM with info Received) Paid.
*4- Creecher (PM with info Received)
*5- maulfan (PM with info Received)
*6 - galacticboy (PM with info Received)
*7- kl241 (PM with info Received) New. DekDave's Friend.
*8- metaphorge (PM with info Received)
*9- sladesuperagent (PM with info Received)
*10- EVILFACE (PM with info Received)
*11- Batman5 (PM with info Received)

* = Info Sent to Shawn.
+ = Contacted by Shawn.

Shawn will do 3 or so at a time.

Last edited:

Paid Shawn today for mine so a couple weeks from now I should have another Keaton Bats in my display.:rock2

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

:duff

For Paul taking on the duties of spearheading this whole movement.

"I made you, you made me first."

"What are you?" "I'm Batman."

The most recent pic in this thread sold me on it. The vinyl cape actually looks pretty good, that belt is much better than Rojas' belt and plus the fact he's a bit taller than the one I have made it an easy buy.

Back