Kato.E 1/6 Bruce Wayne 3 Piece Suit - New 5 Month Payment Scheme Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Bruce Wayne Outfit Interest (3 Piece Suit / Shirt & Jeans)

Another added to the suit list - 5 to go:pray::pray::pray:

A fair bit to go on the 2nd outfit too:pray:

Another added to the suit list - 5 to go:pray::pray::pray:

A fair bit to go on the 2nd outfit too:pray:

I dont even care who the rest of the 5 is.. just please sign up for it... this is THEEEE grail for me....

Yes I see what you mean - There's essentially 3 sides to Bruce Wayne

1. Batman
2. The playboy persona - represented by the 3 piece suit
3. The real Wayne, vulnerable as you say, and filled with anger and determination - this is exactly what I see in the expression you've sculpted

So yeah you're head is perfect for that side of Wayne, still, the 3 piece suit is such a classy outfit so ideally I would have one of each

Exactly why I think painted and blood splattered it will still make a great Bateman :yess:

you know i'm thinking day and night if i should put my name on this list. fact is, i just can't spend 700$ on a suit for a figure. i mean,... with that money, why not an armani suit for myself? :D

but maybe i would have interest for the second outfit. what's there the estimated price-tag?

you know i'm thinking day and night if i should put my name on this list. fact is, i just can't spend 700$ on a suit for a figure. i mean,... with that money, why not an armani suit for myself? :D

but maybe i would have interest for the second outfit. what's there the estimated price-tag?

Hahah yes I know what you mean dude - it is totally understandable and I'm crazy for wanting to spend that much on this, but I do:cuckoo:

For the alternate outfit i'm guessing the cost would be similar to the Dexter outfit cost - I have not got that so not sure how much, and I certainly have not checked anything with Kato, but i'm guessing it would be half'ish of the the 3 Piece Suit estimate.

My name's not on the list for the shirt and jeans yet :impatient::lol

How much do you think the shirt and jeans would roughly be around?

Can I be on both lists? I'm interested but, In case the suit set is too rich for my blood, I def' wanna have the 2nd outfit.

im sorry void, i think im gonna pass on the this project. please take me off the list. thank you.

I'm really confused to what the other 115 people who bought Adam's Bale head gone use for the costume. It kind of surprise me to see that not many people want to go for the 3 piece suit option. Or does it have something to do with intothevoid's description in the 1st post that says "its not going to be cheap" that's shying people to get in on the interest list?

I would think you hit the nail on the head dude!

Not many would look to spend anything like that on an outfit for a 1/6 figure... Maybe once the joker project is complete and people actually see what the end result there looks like, they'll be persuaded to take the plunge here? Well see

The thing about it is, that even though I know this will without a doubt, be the greatest suit ever made in 1/6, and believe me I want one, it's incredibly difficult to swallow the price.

I'm 24, I've been to proms, funerals, weddings, whatever major event, and I've never spent anything close to $700 on an outfit that I would actually wear. Hell combine the most expensive suit, jacket/coat, and shoes I've ever owned and it still probably only comes out to around $500 for the entire outfit.

The thing about it is, that even though I know this will without a doubt, be the greatest suit ever made in 1/6, and believe me I want one, it's incredibly difficult to swallow the price.

I'm 24, I've been to proms, funerals, weddings, whatever major event, and I've never spent anything close to $700 on an outfit that I would actually wear. Hell combine the most expensive suit, jacket/coat, and shoes I've ever owned and it still probably only comes out to around $500 for the entire outfit.

its funny u say that deckard, i was having the same conversation the other day. i could only afford ONE of katos suits. and thats the joker one. twos pushing it!!

As much as I'd like to get these outfits, I can't justify the price for 1/6 clothes. Even though I can afford them, my pride will just not let me go down this road.:lol With proper dying techniques and futzing, I can make my 1/6 figures look great without having shell out ridiculous amount of money on clothes.

I thought that was already the norm for custom clothing? :lol

When I look at the price for beto's joker and kato's joker, I was thinking the same thing to myself. I dunno why I think for bruce, its totally worth it.

think im just going to use the medicom shoes if we dont figure something out.

Back