Kato.E 1/6 Bruce Wayne 3 Piece Suit - New 5 Month Payment Scheme Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Bruce Wayne Outfit Interest (3 Piece Suit / Shirt & Jeans)

Oh, by the way... since Kato might not be able to do it, I would like to suggest Betomatali's girlfriend, Lupita. If you've seen Beto's customs, you can appreciate that Lupita does very fine and realistic tailoring. Again, this is just in case Kato is too busy and can't/won't take on the project.

Oh, by the way... since Kato might not be able to do it, I would like to suggest Betomatali's girlfriend, Lupita. If you've seen Beto's customs, you can appreciate that Lupita does very fine and realistic tailoring. Again, this is just in case Kato is too busy and can't/won't take on the project.

Thanks will keep that in mind, at this point I guess Kato does want to do it but it will be some time before he has capacity, let's wait and hear from him when he can do this!

And are you in for both outfits? :hi5:

if i only would have the money for it, i would jump on this list with a no-brainer ^^

so I'm jealous to anyone here who can get a kato-masterpiece suit. :D
really too bad i can't afford it.

if i only would have the money for it, i would jump on this list with a no-brainer ^^

so I'm jealous to anyone here who can get a kato-masterpiece suit. :D
really too bad i can't afford it.

I think you got time to save up some money as this won't happen right away.

I am very very tempted to get one and just hold onto it for when I may require a similar suit, this sure will be a thing of beauty :cuckoo:

Hey Adam
Do u think you will offer your future joker heads at the same price as your Bruce Wayne? We are all spending so much money on these beautiful customs. Itd be nice to get a little break.

Hey Adam
Do u think you will offer your future joker heads at the same price as your Bruce Wayne? We are all spending so much money on these beautiful customs. Itd be nice to get a little break.

I don't think so, at least not for a long time..I'm kind of sick of the Joker right now..lol(don't get me wrong, great character...but after sculpting so many diffrent expressions of the same person, I need to take a break from it.) Also school alone's been keeping me busy. But there are a few other sculpts coming soon.:hi5:

Personally, the Gray shirt/Jeans costume is my favorite. It is simple and very laid back, but it shows a great sense of "realism", a vulnerable Wayne with real flesh and blood. Which is why I picked that scene as main reference for the sculpt.

Personally, the Gray shirt/Jeans costume is my favorite. It is simple and very laid back, but it shows a great sense of "realism", a vulnerable Wayne with real flesh and blood. Which is why I picked that scene as main reference for the sculpt.

Yes I see what you mean - There's essentially 3 sides to Bruce Wayne

1. Batman
2. The playboy persona - represented by the 3 piece suit
3. The real Wayne, vulnerable as you say, and filled with anger and determination - this is exactly what I see in the expression you've sculpted

So yeah you're head is perfect for that side of Wayne, still, the 3 piece suit is such a classy outfit so ideally I would have one of each

common guys.... 3 piece Armani suit..... the grey suit n jeans is not even iconic....

Back