Kato.E 1/6 Bruce Wayne 3 Piece Suit - New 5 Month Payment Scheme Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Bruce Wayne Outfit Interest (3 Piece Suit / Shirt & Jeans)

others outfit ideas:

christian-bale-and-michael-caine-in-the-dark-knight.jpg

feature_dark_knight_ft-lg.jpg

That first one I was going to post in my second post anyway

LOVE the 2nd one too for the motorcycle scene!!

Posing him with the leather cycle jacket would be kind of odd, if you don't have a 1/6 scale MV Augusta next to him.

The casual clothes bruce looks good, but there's one thing that will bug me, that's the lack of the JLC reverso watch. He's had that watch since Begins.

Posing him with the leather cycle jacket would be kind of odd, if you don't have a 1/6 scale MV Augusta next to him.

The casual clothes bruce looks good, but there's one thing that will bug me, that's the lack of the JLC reverso watch. He's had that watch since Begins.

Nice didn't know what brand of watch it was - good to know

I did see someone with a 1/6 scale Augusta (or something very similar) with their bashed Bruce a while ago..

My personal priority would be the 3 piece suit, but i'd gladly also get the other options if made.

Don't know if my wallet can keep up but put me down!

put me on the second list too ;)

Great idea to put this out there, void!

I'm curious though. "If" Kato decides to take on this project, will he make this for just the advanced shoulder true-type?
Was there a specific reason why he didn't tailor the Joker outfit for a narrow-shoulder true-type?

Just thinking out loud here. :)

Great idea to put this out there, void!

I'm curious though. "If" Kato decides to take on this project, will he make this for just the advanced shoulder true-type?
Was there a specific reason why he didn't tailor the Joker outfit for a narrow-shoulder true-type?

Just thinking out loud here. :)

Hey Ro! Thanks :)

His reasoning was that the advanced TT represents the human anatomy much more accurately, which I cannot argue with.

So I expect this will also be tailored to the advanced TT IF Kato takes it on.

Here are pictures of my custom wayne on an Advanced TT, looks a lot better than any other body i've tried. Clearly, one can see the potential of this project :)

void, if kato will make the suit and you decide to sell your currently bruce wayne suit, let me know :wink1:

Nice didn't know what brand of watch it was - good to know

I did see someone with a 1/6 scale Augusta (or something very similar) with their bashed Bruce a while ago..

My personal priority would be the 3 piece suit, but i'd gladly also get the other options if made.

Its Jaeger reverso, with brown band.

jaeger_lecoultre_reverso_grandedate.jpg

same watch Stark is wearing for IM2. Although they prolly wear ones with some crazy complications :lol

Hey bud, I'm down for whatever it is Kato is making for bruce! Why aren't I on da list yet,mang?

Last edited:

My bad! Ill update the list shortly - kind of hard editing posts from an old blackberry *facepalm*

Thanks for the explanation, and I must say, your Bruce does look pretty good on that advanced true-type.

Please put me down as "interested" in both options as well.

Hey Ro! Thanks :)

His reasoning was that the advanced TT represents the human anatomy much more accurately, which I cannot argue with.

So I expect this will also be tailored to the advanced TT IF Kato takes it on.

Here are pictures of my custom wayne on an Advanced TT, looks a lot better than any other body i've tried. Clearly, one can see the potential of this project :)

Back