Kato.E 1/6 Bruce Wayne 3 Piece Suit - New 5 Month Payment Scheme Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Bruce Wayne Outfit Interest (3 Piece Suit / Shirt & Jeans)

But me down as interested please in both

Put me down for both depending on price...

Still Interested in both outfits but concerned about the price! Let's find out.

Still Interested in both outfits but concerned about the price! Let's find out.

Understood.

At this point this is just an interest thread but of course I needed to flag that it WILL be expensive, just depends HOW expensive. That in turn will also depend on how many people we have on board.

20 is normally the minimum amount Kato looks for to do a commission like this, but if we get 30-35 people, perhaps the cost could come down for all. Let's see

Understood.

At this point this is just an interest thread but of course I needed to flag that it WILL be expensive, just depends HOW expensive. That in turn will also depend on how many people we have on board.

20 is normally the minimum amount Kato looks for to do a commission like this, but if we get 30-35 people, perhaps the cost could come down for all. Let's see

you know what, I think Adam should totally work with Kato with this project.

Make a 30 pieces full set wayne, Im sure we'll get that number in no time.

It really saddens me to see such a masterpiece sculpt being put on a crappy costume.

Put me down as interested in the suit.

you know what, I think Adam should totally work with Kato with this project.

Make a 30 pieces full set wayne, Im sure we'll get that number in no time.

It really saddens me to see such a masterpiece sculpt being put on a crappy costume.

I feel I will die for tire soon....:lol

Yes U R right!:wave
Adam has already contacted me for this project. Good news is that I am also interested for it while Bad news is : I hv no time to start it yet:impatient::gah:

I would like to start my own T1 bike jacket project as well ( I hv already got this HS and Hottoy T1 body):panic:

I need to clarify that : It is not a nice idea to start an interest thread without any notice to me. I may not take the project even if the order qty is enough. It is because I may be not interested to that subject, or it is beyond my ability.

Last edited:

I feel I will die for tire soon....:lol

Yes U R right!:wave
Adam has already contacted me for this project. Good news is that I am also interested for it while Bad news is : I hv no time to start it yet:impatient::gah:

I would like to start my own T1 bike jacket project as well ( I hv already got this HS and Hottoy T1 body):panic:

I will focus on the good news:lol:hi5:

I think we can all wait for you to catch up on your other projects and do this one when you are ready :)

I will focus on the good news:lol:hi5:

I think we can all wait for you to catch up on your other projects and do this one when you are ready :)

It will be sweet if you can kindly inform me first before you start the thread like this .:pray::wave:nana::1-1::pfft:

It will be sweet if you can kindly inform me first before you start the thread like this .:pray:

Sorry my friend.

I started it as an interest list (which it still is), and planned to ask you about it only IF and when we got enough interest. Did not want to waste your time asking you first if I don't even know there are enough people interested, if you understand what I mean?

Still, happy to ask you beforehand in the future!

Sorry my friend.

I started it as an interest list (which it still is), and planned to ask you about it only IF and when we got enough interest. Did not want to waste your time asking you first if I don't even know there are enough people interested, if you understand what I mean?

Still, happy to ask you beforehand in the future!

I just do not want to waste yr time to get the enough people but finally find that I am unable to make it.

I just do not want to waste yr time to get the enough people but finally find that I am unable to make it.

Fair enough. It works both ways indeed.

On another note though, do you think this is something you could do later this year? Perhaps in the second half of the year?

Kato!!!
:wave

Havent seen you in a while man, how are you! happy new year bud!

I really hope you will take this up, buddy :pray:

Its bout time I own some of your work! I have been wanting to add your work to my collection since the tyler durden jacket, the tony stark leather but for one reason or another it have yet to work out :lol

good to see you around man :)

I'm 100% interested in the alternate outfit. I was going to suggest it but then scrolled down to see you'd mentioned it! :lol

I did see someone with a 1/6 scale Augusta (or something very similar) with their bashed Bruce a while ago..
I remember that, off the top of my head I think it was the same Ducati 999 which I have got.

Back