jye4ever collection photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup,

escaped me before I could close the door and jumped on and off the bottom shelf.

But I still don't know what happened because it shouldn't have broken.

What I believe happened is that because the floor isn't level, the glass rocks a tad bit and his landing must've caused the exact pressure point needed to break it.

muther____er.......I'm going to sell his ass to a restaurant one of these days I swear!

Yup,

escaped me before I could close the door and jumped on and off the bottom shelf.

What I believe happened is that because the floor isn't level, the glass rocks a tad bit and his landing must've caused the exact pressure point needed to break it.

muther____er.......I'm going to sell his ass to a restaurant one of these days I swear!

:horror:horror:horror:horror

So your not lolz cat friendly anymore?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yup,

That cat seems to be disastrous.:monkey1 Thankfully no figures were damaged. But cats are destructive in a way. My in-laws had 15 of them and they made a real mess of the house and were soon removed.

That cat seems to be disastrous.:monkey1 Thankfully no figures were damaged. But cats are destructive in a way. My in-laws had 15 of them and they made a real mess of the house and were soon removed.

15 :horror

I have 2 and that's enough.

They are funny though.

One day I will dress them up funny or see if they'll squeeze into small boxes and then yt it. :yess:

Last edited:
Back