threezero is expanding the 1:6 GI JOE line for 2022!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have to produce heavy hitters to pay for the license tho as Baroness would fly off the shelves if they make her gorgeous like she should be. Baroness and Zartan are what I'm hoping for next and on the Joe side, Scarlett and Duke and Flint would be my next wants. Then I can relax a little lol. But really... I want my main Cobra team complete first. Would love Tomax and Xamot after Zartan and Baroness. Yes, Shipwreck would be great too

Here’s another quick unboxing video of Destro for anyone interested. I’m still waiting on Monkey Depot to get their stock of Destro and Cobra Commander to get mine.

Has anyone tried mixing parts or hybriding with the old Sideshow Destro?
No. I've owned both Sideshow Destro and Threezero Destro and Threezero Destro wins by miles. The necklace on TZ is soft and flexible rubber/plastic but looks fantastic--better than the Sideshow necklace imo. The gun holster is plastic and looks better than Sideshow's but just be careful of the thin red plastic strap that goes over the holster. It's fragile and similar to Sideshow Baroness's fragile holster strap.

As for the other accessories, the 3Z 's again are better. The ONLY thing I miss from Sideshow Destro are his weapons case, the paper folder with blueprints and the chain with the key. I also liked his Desert Eagle gun. Everything else on Threezero's Destro is vastly superior., so no need to customize imo.

Sideshow Destro is now more than ten years old and our technology in sculpting has become a lot better over time -- hopefully you'll love 3Z Destro. He looks GREAT in hand and his accessories are pretty awesome too. If I still had Sideshow Destro I would sell the fig by itself loose, buy 3Z Destro but keep the Sideshow accessories to add them to the 3z Destro accessories -- if ever you have the urge to have some Cobra diorama fun. Hope this helped :)

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1715737351481.jpg
FB_IMG_1715737358326.jpg

Oh man, I’m not usually a fan of variants at this scale but those are too hilarious to pass on. Sounds like they’re BBTS exclusives like the Red Snake Eyes.

I don't like repaints usually, but seriously, Pimp Destro looks awesome, I'm definitely getting him.

Well, that PDD Destro looks pretty amazing but I'd REALLY like them to do Zartan and Baroness OR a fabric retro all-white outfit Storm Shadow. Nice details on Cobra Commander too but c'mon, where's the beautiful Baroness and Zartan already?!

Uh... lol what if they only make 30 of these? It would actually be a smart business move as then something from the line becomes unattainable and would be talked about in Gi Joe figure lore. Hopefully they make 20 or 30 more for some other stores like BBTS or Sideshow. Limited is cool but 30 is seriously ultra limited. I really like what they did with both variants though. The regular Destro and Commander are spectacular too so I'm fine with what I have

From how I read it was only 30 would be available thru ThreeZero directly with the rest being a BBTS exclusive like the Red Snake Eyes. Really strange either way. Wish BBTS would say something at this point since I doubt ThreeZero will.

From how I read it was only 30 would be available thru ThreeZero directly with the rest being a BBTS exclusive like the Red Snake Eyes. Really strange either way. Wish BBTS would say something at this point since I doubt ThreeZero will.
I just checked BBTS. Still not up. Strange. It's looking like not many people will be able to get this unless 3Z clarifies. Nothing on their FB about it today and on their website, it's like the PO never happened. Already archived in the "sold out" Joe section.

They should maybe do 70 more pieces like 20 for BBTS, 20 for Sideshow, 20 for Pulse etc. That would at least give some of us others a chance and 100 would be cool and limited. Here's hoping and we shall see...

BTW just was on threezero site. Anyone who wants the original Black ARAH outfit Destro, they now have one left in stock again. Grab it if you want the regular version

I’m sure they’ll be making plenty of these. Maybe just a few hundred but certainly not just a handful beyond the 30 allocated to their website. Kinda like what Pulse does with the Target and Walmart exclusives for Classified. They want us to shop at the retailer whose exclusive it is. Hasbro’s not going suddenly walk back the lessons their be learned over the last few years and make these too exclusive. The new parts with Destro are a sign they need to make a certain number to make back the costs of those new mold tooling.

Back