jye4ever collection photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a day...

picture.php

Sorry to see that. :( It is one of the reasons I didn't use glass shelves in my display cabinets.

Good that you had figures in your cabinet. Damage would have been far worse if statue were being displayed in your cabinet. Don't understand of all places it jumps in you cabinet. Life as a collector. It's always something that you don't see coming that ends up putting your collection in harms way.

Good that you had figures in your cabinet. Damage would have been far worse if statue were being displayed in your cabinet. Don't understand of all places it jumps in you cabinet. Life as a collector. It's always something that you don't see coming that ends up putting your collection in harms way.

What's up Iron :wave

It's always something, polystone would've definately been damaged, but even Batman Rubber would've been ripped to shreds :horror.

Are you the famous IL31 from the statue forum that had a bad ass collection and bad ass photos to go along with them.

You had the football Deadpool if i'm not mistaken.

Is this you :panic:

What's up Iron :wave

It's always something, polystone would've definately been damaged, but even Batman Rubber would've been ripped to shreds :horror.

Are you the famous IL31 from the statue forum that had a bad ass collection and bad ass photos to go along with them.

You had the football Deadpool if i'm not mistaken.

Is this you :panic:

Famous...:lol I don't know about that, but it is me...IL31 formerly from SF!...:wave

No, I don't collect HT's but I do appreciate the quality of those collectibles just as much as the statues. I will admit that I want to get myself a few of those figures in my collection, e.g. Iron Man Mark V & the new Snake Eyes & Timber figures. I guess someone was telling me that SE & Timber aren't HT's, but I think you get where I'm coming from.

I still have my collection but it's more geared to Marvel statues more so than sports nowadays. I've sold some of my sports figures, but I still have all my customs sports figures, some of it is just packed away now.

The collection thread just so happens to be on the first page now. Would to see you drop in from time to time like you did over at SF.

No, I don't collect HT's but I do appreciate the quality of those collectibles just as much as the statues. I will admit that I want to get myself a few of those figures in my collection, e.g. Iron Man Mark V & the new Snake Eyes & Timber figures. I guess someone was telling me that SE & Timber aren't HT's, but I think you get where I'm coming from.

I still have my collection but it's more geared to Marvel statues more so than sports nowadays. I've sold some of my sports figures, but I still have all my customs sports figures, some of it is just packed away now.

The collection thread just so happens to be on the first page now. Would to see you drop in from time to time like you did over at SF.

Yours, Averone's, Greatwall's and King Darkness's collection always impressed the hell out of me, definately will be heading to your thread. :yess:

Loved your high rez photos, they were sick, saved many of them :lol

Back