Iron Man Arc Reactor Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch the first movie again and skip to the scene when Pepper gives the gift of his "heart" to Tony... You'd be more poisoned and then I'm pretty sure you would want that for yourself too.... The closest you can have to it, is this replica of course :lol

Haha you can quit trying to tempt me into it, I have already made up my mind to get it. :hi5:
I am checking with my local supplier if he has stock so as to avoid the shipping cost. Otherwise I will have to order it online.
Any trusted sites to recommend? :)

Simply Toys has it in stock in Singapore. Quick, before they sell out :lol

I checked their website and it indicate its sold out.
They are selling it for S$270.
If I order from BBTS, I pay only S$255.30 ($179.40 + shipping S$75.90).
Any cheaper source to recommend?

I checked their website and it indicate its sold out.
They are selling it for S$270.
If I order from BBTS, I pay only S$255.30 ($179.40 + shipping S$75.90).
Any cheaper source to recommend?

Their website has stated it as sold out since last week, but I still managed to get it from their store on Saturday...

If you are in sunny Singapore, which I think you are, you can walk in to their outlet at Plaza Singapura, they have a few left in stock. No stock left though at their other outlets at Suntec and Raffles except for those that pre-ordered. Not sure if the one at PS still have it in stock now though. I suggest you give the shop at PS a call first. Thats where I got mine from last Saturday, I missed out on their pre-order but I was lucky they still had some left in stock after making a few calls at all their outlets.. As a Simply Toys member, I got it for only S$243.. If they still have it in stock, I wouldn't mind accompanying you and letting you pay the members price by using my Simply Toys members card... Do let me know!

Their website has stated it as sold out since last week, but I still managed to get it from their store on Saturday...

If you are in sunny Singapore, which I think you are, you can walk in to their outlet at Plaza Singapura, they have a few left in stock. No stock left though at their other outlets at Suntec and Raffles except for those that pre-ordered. Not sure if the one at PS still have it in stock now though. I suggest you give the shop at PS a call first. Thats where I got mine from last Saturday, I missed out on their pre-order but I was lucky they still had some left in stock after making a few calls at all their outlets.. As a Simply Toys member, I got it for only S$243.. If they still have it in stock, I wouldn't mind accompanying you and letting you pay the members price by using my Simply Toys members card... Do let me know!

Thanks dude for the offer.
They replied me that their stock will be coming in next week.
I am still checking with my supplier before deciding.

I just got mine today and I really like it, now I want MORE Iron Man stuff
:)

Back