Iron Man Arc Reactor Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive heard there is like 30 leds in this thing. Most people are unable to get pics of it lit cuz its so bright. How did you?

Psyched-tracking shows it arriving tomorrow!

Yes, its very bright, i took it in certain angle away from direct light shining to avoid missing the details.

Its not the exact replica but still an excellent piece of collectible to have! Bud, the wait is over, :yess:

I picked mine up at alteregocomics.com. $135-then I used some points I had built up. Still cheaper than Sideshow.

Great shots man!

I gotta pick this one up eventually.

Thanks, just sharing and hope these pics help to give a better view of replica. :)

Really tempted to pick one of these up, can the top ring come off?

Yes, the outmost ring with the engraved words can be separated from the reactor core. In addition, the rear piece where the batteries are held containing the LEDs board and stuffs can be separated as well. Thus, leaving with you solely just the reactor core. I see if I can get some shots.

Thanks, just sharing and hope these pics help to give a better view of replica. :)

Yes, the outmost ring with the engraved words can be separated from the reactor core. In addition, the rear piece where the batteries are held containing the LEDs board and stuffs can be separated as well. Thus, leaving with you solely just the reactor core. I see if I can get some shots.

So we can wear it under our t-shirt? :hi5: :hi5: :hi5:

Looks good for the price. I wonder how it looks like with the outer ring and the rear piece removed...

If only someone can design a car logo sized arc reactor that looks like this to replace my current logo, I will definitely get it! Haha...

Got mine yesterday. Its pretty big. The ring does come off. I had no problems with getting the batteries in and making it work. The case also had no issues going on it as long as the reactor was upright or the cable would have to be removed.

Like everyone says-those 30 leds are too bright to look at straight on. Very cool piece for the price.

Back