Hot Toys- Terminator Factory - T 700 Diorama Spec + Hi -Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By this picture, the lights on one of them had gone down except the eyes.
HPIM4407.jpg
On your marks!
Get set!
GO-O-O-O-OO-O-O-O-O-O-O-Ooo!!!!
:rock

Agen, those pics are amazing. I like how your name kinda makes it say "The End Begins (Again)"

I can see at least two different dios in your pics. How many did you actually get.

I wouldn't mind having a total of four at some point.

Agen, those pics are amazing. I like how your name kinda makes it say "The End Begins (Again)"

I can see at least two different dios in your pics. How many did you actually get.

I wouldn't mind having a total of four at some point.

Actually I got 2, the last pic is photoshoped.

Thanks

FINALLY got shipping notice from CornerStore! Even with express to Aus, still 6 days to wait! It's not like my most anticipated figure, but because of how many times the US release was pushed back (April, then May, then June & now July!), I'm just aching to get this so I can move on with the rest of my PO's.

I hate to resurrect old threads on here but a little heads up for any interested U.K freaks, Play.com has the Terminator dio up for £39.99! great price and much more realistically priced compared to the £79.99 it started out at...now I wish they'd get the T700 down too...

I hate to resurrect old threads on here but a little heads up for any interested U.K freaks, Play.com has the Terminator dio up for £39.99! great price and much more realistically priced compared to the £79.99 it started out at...now I wish they'd get the T700 down too...

wow that is good, i passed on this piece, because i got a t-800
but cool for those that want it

On a slightly different tac, they have the sith droid expansion watcamacallit thingy set for like £11 as well!

On a slightly different tac, they have the sith droid expansion watcamacallit thingy set for like £11 as well!

...And i've got my beedy eye on the Medicom Jawa. Still too dear at 39.99 but i think it'll drop further. Oh and I suspect Goemon could dip below 100.00 too at some point ...

Back