EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where’s Jadzia!

Oh, here she is. Form a vacation we took in Peru some years back.

IMG8173.jpeg

Now let’s have the figure!

Last edited:

Thanks for the link bud.

Only watched the intro so far (so I understood @QuiGonFishing 's comment :) ) - but I'll watch the rest later.

I'm confused though (so what else is new?!) . . . episode 2 + uploaded 2 days ago . . . I thought this had been going for ages and 1 of them had dropped out due to ill health or something? (presumably DK since he is looking a little frail there [hope it's nothing serious!])

Thanks for the link bud.

Only watched the intro so far (so I understood @QuiGonFishing 's comment :) ) - but I'll watch the rest later.

I'm confused though (so what else is new?!) . . . episode 2 + uploaded 2 days ago . . . I thought this had been going for ages and 1 of them had dropped out due to ill health or something? (presumably DK since he is looking a little frail there [hope it's nothing serious!])

The Shuttlepod Show continues without both Dom and Con. Both dropped out and and started this new podcast, the D-Con Chamber. The most common assumption (due to no real details, just a lot of reading between the the lines) chalks it up to a rift with producer Mark Cartier. It turns out that Mark is well known to be shady with money. Multiple incidents of...questionable decisions regarding the money of others. He even featured on one of those "TV courtroom" shows, being sued for spending investor money on himself.

Last edited:
The Shuttlepod Show continues without both Dom and Con. Both dropped out and and started this new podcast, the D-Con Chamber. The most common assumption (due to no real details, just a lot of reading between the the lines) chalks it up to a rift with producer Marl Cartier. It turns out that Mark is well known to be shady with money. Multiple incidents of...questionable decisions regarding the money of others. He even featured on one of those "TV courtroom" shows, being sued for spending investor money on himself.
That show will die off quick - Conner and Dominic was what drew in the audience and likely the Trek guests. The most recent video (1 month ago) that they put out since Conner and Dominic left was a flop, had to click off.

I wish Conner and Dominic success on the new show, I’ll be watching that instead. They need to get Bakula on. Just finished watching their Shatner interview and it was a good watch, can’t believe he’s 93, sharp as a tack.

The Shuttlepod Show continues without both Dom and Con. Both dropped out and and started this new podcast, the D-Con Chamber. The most common assumption (due to no real details, just a lot of reading between the the lines) chalks it up to a rift with producer Marl Cartier. It turns out that Mark is well known to be shady with money. Multiple incidents of...questionable decisions regarding the money of others. He even featured on one of those "TV courtroom" shows, being sued for spending investor money on himself.

Thanks for the info :hi5:

That show will die off quick - Conner and Dominic was what drew in the audience and likely the Trek guests. The most recent video (1 month ago) that they put out since Conner and Dominic left was a flop, had to click off.

I wish Conner and Dominic success on the new show, I’ll be watching that instead. They need to get Bakula on. Just finished watching their Shatner interview and it was a good watch, can’t believe he’s 93, sharp as a tack.

And thanks to your good self for THAT heads-up :duff

Back