Hot Toys- Terminator Factory - T 700 Diorama Spec + Hi -Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so freakin excited for this line to begin- I hope it is the next Batman line for Hot Toys because I have had a lot of fun with that line. :rock

I suppose it will just come down to price for many of us. Regardless, it's a damn impressive piece. Moreso than Sideshow's Han in Carbonite diorama.

I suppose it will just come down to price for many of us. Regardless, it's a damn impressive piece. Moreso than Sideshow's Han in Carbonite diorama.

I still think Han in Carbonite is cooler... but it would have been even better if it had f'n lights!

I really like this piece, not sure if I'll get it or not... kinda depends on the movie and what else is released. But as a concept I think its pretty sweet; hoping the nameplate is removable as it kills the effect.

at least we now know what the T-700 is gonna look like. I'm really looking forward to this line as well. I'm not much for Dios and will pass on this.. but can't wait to see what 1/6th they release..:D

Is that really a T-700? Looks like a T-800 from their previous endo release with some textured paint.

Is that really a T-700? Looks like a T-800 from their previous endo release with some textured paint.

besides the size, what else is different? I haven't really seen good comparison pics yet besides the one with the 4 endo's & marcus in it

I'm gonna have a hard time getting used to all these new terminators... :lol

Its great to see terminator not dying though. :rock
This piece looks awesome but I don't think its something I'd pick up.

besides the size, what else is different? I haven't really seen good comparison pics yet besides the one with the 4 endo's & marcus in it

Well, if that photo is accurate, it is their T-800 torso and head with some textured paint. Maybe it is a stand-in until the movie is released and a new, correct T-700 is used? Looking at how it is broken down, they could use the same portion from a newly tooled T-700 to make it accurate and they would also have a new T-700 complete figure to sell.

If the artwork you are talking about is accurate, the breastplate should be significantly different from the T-800 and it should also be larger across the shoulders. Too hard to tell if the heads are supposed to be identical, but that is their T-800 head in the pics of the factory module.

This looks good to me. I may end up getting one.

It looks to me that the T700 is the same design as a T800 except its possibally made of a galvanised rough finish metal instead.

count me in for at least 2 if (or when) HT unveils the rest of the T:Salvation line. Bale John Connor in front of a row of these? Absolute WIN.

I just hope these aren't too pricey.

Back