Hot Toys- Terminator Factory - T 700 Diorama Spec + Hi -Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if people will decide not to get one of these dios after all seeing as HT have announced a complete 1/6 T-700 fig?

i still want it even with the endo announcements. hopefully there are a few more and i can set up a small factory diorama scene with a 1/6 bale/connor and some 1/6 endos doing battle through it.

4495_90256192343_58690437343_2298118_6909075_n.jpg

is it me or does it remind anyone else of a bookend, to prop your books up while on a shelf?

Has anyone received a shipping notice from anywhere? Mine's PO'd with Corner Store Comics........I want it....NOW!! :monkey2

Last edited:
Just got my shipping notice from Sideshow. I'll have two of these tomorrow.:joy

I can't believe nobody has put up any pics of these in hand. Will I be the first?

I got 2 of T700 Diorama last week. Wait to take a picture with John Connor.

The movie sure makes them out to be T-800s in an 800 factory.

I just got my two dioramas today. They look amazing! I'm still at work, so pics will be later, but I love these. The rough texture doesn't seem so over done on these in person as they appear in blown up pics.

Got my dios this morning at work. One great thing about working for FedEx is that my Sideshow shipments are always waiting for me when I come in at 6:30 in the morning. I just have them delivered there by us. It's funny when UPS has to come in to deliver whatever Sideshow used them to deliver though.

When I opened one at work, they seemed pretty metallic looking, but when I finally got home and put them next to my t-800, damn did they look black.

I'm not going to review them because they are pretty much what you see in the protopics. I will mention though that when I had them lit and posed with the 800 for photos, I noticed that one of them had lost lighting power to the overhead lights, but the eyes were still glowing softly. I jiggled the wires to see if some were loose, but nothing happened, and then the overhead lights went out on the other one, and its eyes also dimmed. I thought, damn those batteries sure don't last long.

I turned them off and carried them to my shelf and set them up. Wanting to take one more picture, I turned them back on and they lit up fully again. I don't know what that means, but it gave me the impression that it has a battery saving feature if you leave them on. Perhaps they would eventually turn themselves off.

Anyway, here's some quick pics:

Unfortuantely, my 800's eyes were out of juice though I never used the batteries.
HPIM4404.jpg

HPIM4405.jpg

HPIM4406.jpg

By this picture, the lights on one of them had gone down except the eyes.
HPIM4407.jpg

HPIM4408.jpg

HPIM4409.jpg

And now, so had the other.
HPIM4410.jpg

HPIM4411.jpg

But here they are in my 1/6 robot museum (I really need to clear off and dedicate a better shelf to robots since loads of 600s will be joining them by the end of the year) and they are both fully functional again. My 800 torso is also in the shot.
HPIM4412.jpg

I want to get two more of these to line up as four in a row for a real factory feel.

Thanks for the cool photos. The lighting issue is pretty interesting. Did you try taking out the batteries, and reinserting them? I know this took care of the lighting problem for the IM Mark 3 figures.

Back