Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just talked to Jaclyn from Sideshow. She said they accept paypal for certain in stock items, but not for pre-orders or flexpay. Perhaps you could pre-order it now with a credit or debit card and when it comes in stock, they can accept a paypal payment.

Oh, we're back to one thread. Good. Now there will be three pages of nonsensical dialogue.

I'm wondering why people are seeking the clean version over the BD? Is it because you can always make a BD out of clean, but you can't make a dirty-boy clean again?

Oh, we're back to one thread. Good. Now there will be three pages of nonsensical dialogue.

I'm wondering why people are seeking the clean version over the BD? Is it because you can always make a BD out of clean, but you can't make a dirty-boy clean again?

I made the new thread because that is how it usually works with these Hot Toys threads in the other sections.

We have a thread about the figure when it's announced and then when the official pictures and specifications are released, that thread is closed and replaced with a thread that has the specs and pics in the first post for easy reference so people don't have to search around the thread for the images and such.

I was expecting something between $350-$400. The fact that it contains two figures, a kickass exclusive, and has Sideshow pricing only makes it more amazing that it's just $300. It's almost a bargain. Hopefully they'll stay reasonable as they expand on this line.

Absolutely perfect. Nothing to complain about at all! 2 figures for $150 a piece. Awesome sculpts! Cant argue with that! EX ordered! :)

Can you pay through paypal with sideshow?

If you get a Paypal debit card, which allows you to withdraw Paypal funds from an ATM, it also functions as a Mastercard credit card - you can "charge" anywhere that accepts credit cards and it draws the funds from your Paypal balance like a bank account debit.

I'd like to see what the normal sculpt looks like with the battle damaged hair (if possible). If it looks good, I'd pop that on the clean outfit, weather it slightly and call it a day. If I remember correctly, that's how he spends a majority of the Vader duel (clean face, matted hair, slightly weathered-intact clothing).

That BD face to me is too scene specific. I prefer Luke to look more heroic. I do like the look of the BD costume and the quality of the BD sculpt but I just don't really want to look at one of my childhood heroes at his most desperate, hysterical, pants-____ting moment. :lol

I'd like to see what the normal sculpt looks like with the battle damaged hair (if possible). If it looks good, I'd pop that on the clean outfit, weather it slightly and call it a day. If I remember correctly, that's how he spends a majority of the Vader duel (clean face, matted hair, slightly weathered-intact clothing).

luke_skywalker_wallpaper1280x10242.jpg

searchvader.jpg

That BD face to me is too scene specific. I prefer Luke to look more heroic. I do like the look of the BD costume and the quality of the BD sculpt but I just don't really want to look at one of my childhood heroes at his most desperate, hysterical, pants-____ting moment. :lol

I agree it is a little too specific, but depending on the eye placement, the BD sculpt can have a "bad@ss" look to it.

Back