Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
searchvader.jpg

Exactly what I had in mind :clap

But I guess his fatigues are a little tattered.

I just talked to Jaclyn from Sideshow. She said they accept paypal for certain in stock items, but not for pre-orders or flexpay. Perhaps you could pre-order it now with a credit or debit card and when it comes in stock, they can accept a paypal payment.

Thanks for that. :duff

I seriously hope HT tackles Chewie.......

We are getting to the point where I think Chewie might have to have real hair.... a sculpted "hair body" would be a serious set back...

I ordered this... are we all retarded? a movie that came out 30 years ago, and we are paying this much? I guess the ex is worth it... Imagine how sick vader is going to be

All that copying and pasting for nothing.:lol

:lol

if it makes you feel any better, I would've preferred keeping the fresh new thread and locking up this one. now one has to drudge through pages or we have to constantly see the "where's the specs and pics" kind of posts :slap

Battle damaged Luke will make a truly awesome looking figure standing with his lightsaber (toward the end of the fight with Darth)
You don't have to pose him upside down with no hand from the railing :)

Battle damaged Luke will make a truly awesome looking figure standing with his lightsaber (toward the end of the fight with Darth)
You don't have to pose him upside down with no hand from the railing :)

:exactly:

that's how I'm planning to display my BD Luke with the special DX stand. Clean Luke will be put on the standard HT stand

Finally found the official pics on page 307.

Looks great, can't risk getting into Star Wars at 1/6 though. It'd just go on and on, and knowing HT more and more expensive each time.

Interested in the hands though - I wonder if they're any smaller than normal TT hands - if so I might get some to replace T-1000's overly large hands...

pre-ordered the exclusive. i cannot believe i am saying this but $300 isn't a bad deal overall. they are all way overpriced but in comparison not bad i guess.

So the ex is not available anywhere else but Sideshow right? I know Alter Ego had the long telescope ex for the Sparrow HT DX.

I think two Hot Toys Luke figs at $150 each isn't so bad... will probably order.

As much as I love this, I'm holding out for Ep. IV Luke. I'll probably be dead by the time they get to it, but I'm still gonna wait. :lol

Re: Hot Toys Star Wars : The Empire Strikes Back - Bespin Luke Skywalker DX

That's not how we usually do things here. I'll delete this thread if that's what Karamazov80 wants to do.
I'm not a mod in this section, so I can't move/merge threads, etc. Star Wars section probably works different with 1/6 scale figures than others, which is why a mod probably merged those threads.

However, I posted links to your posts in my first post of the thread for easy access.

Back