Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Star Wars : The Empire Strikes Back - Bespin Luke Skywalker DX

What?! This is fantastic news! :panic:

And although people keep saying that $300 isn't much for two figures, it really is considering they are essentially the same figure. $300 might not be too much for, say, Joker and Cop Joker -- two different outfits -- but do you really want two of the same figures on your shelf? Really? The exact same, just one dirty, one clean?

I can definietley see where your coming from, they aren't two different figures they are two variations of the same figure, as they have the same basic things, having a second DX head and two unique bases for $60 more than a very basic Batman '89 DX is pretty damn good.

I too recall when you got enough for two figure sans a body with the T1000 for a great price, so i think this is good pricing based on current pricing, when compared to older pricing standards for HT it's not.

Compared to older pricing standard it should be nor more than the T1000 cost plus a bit more for the two bases and PERS in second head.

Last edited:

Pics in the first two posts for easy viewing. If Karamazov80 wants to keep his thread, I can pm him the photo codes and he can update the first post or whatev.

Screw crappy specs from SSC.

Wait...is this a different figure than the other thread?

I can definietley see where your coming from, they aren't two different figures they are two variations of the same figure, as they have the same basic things, having a second DX head and two unique bases for $60 more than a very basic Batman '89 DX.

I too recall when you got enough for two figure sans a body with the T1000 for a great price, so i think this is good pricing based on current pricing, when compared to other prices standards for HT.

Compared to older pricing standard it should be nor more than the T1000 cost plus a bit more for the two bases and PERS in second head.

Plus, I think $300 is a great price considering what some people were guessing the price would be.

Oh and Exclusive ordered!!! :yess: :yess: :yess:

Looks Great still dont think it will come out in Q2 maybe Q3 to many figures that were supposed to be out in Q4/2011 were pushed to Q2/2011. 2 sucker puch figures, Iron man Armor unleased , Avatar. Predator Noland.

That's not how we usually do things here. I'll delete this thread if that's what Karamazov80 wants to do.

This looks great and the price isn't really that bad when you're getting two full figures. I'm not sure if I'll get this yet, might wait for (Hopefully) HTs version of ROTJ, with that being my favorite look. This is an awesome set and will be hard to resist though.

Looks Great still dont think it will come out in Q2 maybe Q3 to many figures that were supposed to be out in Q4/2011 were pushed to Q2/2011. 2 sucker puch figures, Iron man Armor unleased , Avatar. Predator Noland.

i agree with you about it not coming out in Q2, unless those figures get pushed up to Q1. I wouldn't mind it getting pushed back though. I don't see myself getting impatient with this one for some reason

I'm surprised nobody is griping that the lightsaber doesn't even light up.

Back