Enterbay 1/4 Rocky, Rocky II, Rocky III, Rocky IV, Rocky V, Rocky Balboa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they actually got the 1/4 scale T2 Arnie out in a pretty fair amount of time after annoucement, so it won't be too long til we at least see one of these.

So again, EB starts with the film that was HT's best work, it's like Rambo 3 and T2, every chance they get with this 1/4 line to claim top spot over HT, they're taking it.

Would love to see Rocky 6, that's the only 1/4 I'd buy.

Haha, I like the last movie's Rocky. He's so weathered and just pulling off those workouts at 60 is even more impressive than anything.

That movie wasn't just a comeback for Rocky Balboa, it was also a comeback for Sly himself. Truly vindicated the series and ended it gracefully.

Haha, I like the last movie's Rocky. He's so weathered and just pulling off those workouts at 60 is even more impressive than anything.

That movie wasn't just a comeback for Rocky Balboa, it was also a comeback for Sly himself. Truly vindicated the series and ended it gracefully.

That's why I like it so much, as much as Rocky was inspiring, I feel like the odds against him in life and what he had to overcome were more relatable and seemed greater, fighting Dixon was like fighting the new Apollo only Rocky was 30 years older.

Is that your favorite in the series, MF?

Yeah, I love the story and for me it's the most inspiring in the series, which is why I'd focus on that for such a large figure, it would be more symbolic to methan a figure from any other Rocky movie.

Im glad they're starting with Rocky III. Though it's not the best movie in the series, its still my favorite. Plus the introduction of "Eye of the Tiger" was awesome.:)

Jesus change your tune man. HT will show your X-Men and MGS and Green Lantern when they're good and ready. A key characteristic of this hobby is patience.

Dear Enterbay,
Thank you for making this in the correct scale. You are awesome.
Please make everything in 1/4 scale now.

SORRY if this was said already but if i remember correctly Bill said that Rocky would be the first one they do and in 1/4 scale so i don't think it's going to be Rocky III out of the starting gate.^_^

I love Rocky, and would like to add a 1:4 piece to the collection. But every Rocky piece I've seen made by anyone is horrible. Hope this new 1:4 piece will change that.

I did however recently purchase the 20" cast bronze rocky statue direct from schomberg studios to fill that void. Cant wait to get it!

limited01.jpg

Chris

SORRY if this was said already but if i remember correctly Bill said that Rocky would be the first one they do and in 1/4 scale so i don't think it's going to be Rocky III out of the starting gate.^_^

well that pic on the first page is from Enterbay itself so I'm guessing they've changed their mind...

Well, seems stupid to blatantly use a photo with film title for the specific figure announcement if it's not that movie. When they did this for Rambo, it was the Rambo 3 poster and we're getting a Rambo 3.

I honestly think, sadly, the competition between HT and EB is going to drive character/film selection and not just push one or the other to do better products, but do almost the same product and better.

EB took a shot at the T2 T-800 and by all accounts, is being praised as the best one ever done and much better than HT. I think after years of people saying HT is better than EB, now that they've beaten them once, they want to again.

Rambo 3 is considered to be HT's best all around Rambo, and out of 4 movies to pick from, EB is doing Rambo 3.

Rocky 3 was HT's only Rocky with a portrait up to today's standards, and sure enough, the first Rocky movie listed when figures are announced, is Rocky 3.

We're getting some cool properties and yeah this is a different scale, but I really hate that it seems like HT and EB like to just copy what the other is doing or has done to try and get the "best" trophy from collectors, they could be branching out or offering more variety if they'd put this pety crap behind them. HT blew Sideshow's 1/6 away by simply turning out a better product, they never made something Sideshow did, they can do it with EB too, just push your products to be ahead of the competition.

I love Rocky, and would like to add a 1:4 piece to the collection. But every Rocky piece I've seen made by anyone is horrible. Hope this new 1:4 piece will change that.

I did however recently purchase the 20" cast bronze rocky statue direct from schomberg studios to fill that void. Cant wait to get it!

limited01.jpg

Chris

You got the one for 2600$?I was talking to Ms.Schomberg about that one too.I have the one for 500$ in 20" which is good enough for me.If one was offered in 30" and up in bronze for 3k i would totally get it.But in 20" i simply don't think it's worth it.

Agreed Sean. At first it seemed justified based on "business practice" but this has become a school yard competition to impress miss fancy pants.

IF you decide to do "Rocky" first EB you simply HAVE MY MONEY! That is a fact.

Oh no! Looks like my HT Rockys are going to have to be recycled to bring in $$ for these EB versions!

Back