Enterbay 1/4 Rocky, Rocky II, Rocky III, Rocky IV, Rocky V, Rocky Balboa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay 1/4 Rocky III, Rocky IV, Rocky V, Rocky Balboa

I agree, I want Rocky 1/6 figures.

But kongrats to those who have been wanting 1/4 stuff from Sideshow for years. And its great to see Enterbay getting another good license.

:exactly:

on the good side, it will help me save some money since I'm not into 1/4th scale. :D

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

I just hope EB doesn't get ahead of themselves.It's hard to believe that EB will manage to make all these figures they have promised this year if they are short on artists,which causes the delays they are well known for.I hope those days are gone.

Last edited:
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

I just hope EB doesn't get ahead of themselves.It's hard to believe that EB will manage to make all these figures they have promised this year if they are short on artists,which causes the delays they are well known for.I hope those days are gone.

They said they will show the figure later this year, and it'll probably be Rocky III only based on the pic.

Because Rambo III is already being developed so no shortage of Sly for you :wink1:

Oh i know,but when someone teases me when it comes to Rocky...I always get overexcited.

I'd prefer these in 1:6 scale, but given the pricing of the HT in the secondary I'll make 1:4 work. I'd be in for Rocky, Apollo, Clubber and Drago. But who knows maybe EB will announce 1:6 as well, or maybe HT will re-release the Rocky line with better headsculpts and a few other improvements to scoop them. Either way I'll wait it out.

Is Enterbay's 1/4 scale poseable and not statue-based? Never bought EB before.

HD is poseable figures like the Terminator 2 figure HD figure they made.It started off with 2 Bruce Lee statues but they decided to go for 1/4 figures instead.

I actually would rather a casual/training attire Rocky in 1/4 scale, but it looks like it might be a ring attire Rocky, if we go by the pic that was posted. I'm guessing it's going to be a statue then. You wouldn't want a shirtless 1/4 scale figure with joints like EB's 1/4 scale T800.

I dont get it. How can they go full steam ahead in 1/4 scale? I really dont see anyone beating down the doors for this scale. I like that theyre trying something new, but from the collector persepective its just to big. Now a 1/6 Rocky 2?? hell yes!

I am hoping for 1/6 figure release of Rocky from Enterbay - and a Mickey the trainer to go with it ! I love those characters !

"...get up you son of a ***** because Mickey loves ya !"

Rocky is iconic. Wouldn't mind 1/4 scale at all. I'm interested in seeing how different they will sculpt the heads for each movie barring the last movie since he's obviously way older. There's too much 1/6 stuff all over the place.

Just hoping it's not a small rehash and actual differences in some of the bodies. If they pair up a second head for beaten up look that would be cool too. Let's hope they're all individually designed and not just a new pair of trunks and gloves slapped on for the first few films.

Crap!! that means Hot toys is gonna remake them and push past announcements even further back, never gonna get anything new at this rate :(

Yeah, I am waiting for Hot Toys to make everything on TV and movies too. People can wait until they have grand children to collect this.

So again, EB starts with the film that was HT's best work, it's like Rambo 3 and T2, every chance they get with this 1/4 line to claim top spot over HT, they're taking it.

Would love to see Rocky 6, that's the only 1/4 I'd buy.

Back