El Roranous' Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vega!

ee8512bb.jpg

37c47e0b.jpg

See this is a keeper!

1a697e33.jpg

Funny you mentioned about biting the bullet and selling. I got rid of 3 gentle giant pieces and i feel so good about it. Plus i made back my initial investment. Had them, enjoyed them for 6 months, now they are off to a new home, no regrets. Next might be my Neca 18 inch guys which will be replaced with premium formats and 1:1's of the same guys.:naughty
My T-800 Arnold arrives either Tues or wed and i'm hoping mine looks like yours and Roy's with no problems or issues. #44 of 750
P.S- That vega rocks, he was always the hardest for me to beat in SF2. :banana

See this is a keeper!

1a697e33.jpg

Funny you mentioned about biting the bullet and selling. I got rid of 3 gentle giant pieces and i feel so good about it. Plus i made back my initial investment. Had them, enjoyed them for 6 months, now they are off to a new home, no regrets. Next might be my Neca 18 inch guys which will be replaced with premium formats and 1:1's of the same guys.:naughty
My T-800 Arnold arrives either Tues or wed and i'm hoping mine looks like yours and Roy's with no problems or issues. #44 of 750
P.S- That vega rocks, he was always the hardest for me to beat in SF2. :banana

Glad to hear man! I hope your T-800 bust arrives in mint shape! It's one of the best Terminator collectibles on the market besides the CM's which are awesome as well. :rock

Outstanding collection and stellar shots, Rory :horror :clap

The outdoor pics are esp. nice...pretty dam cool man :cool:

I love this one-
IMG_6723.jpg

Also VERY noteworthy-
Powerloader, Lurtz, Arnold bust, etc. etc. !!

And I think I know which camera I'd like to buy next...
I'll need a lot of practice to get anything close to what you take though!

I have to say again, your photos are just incredible Rory! I'm learning a few tricks for when I take pics of my collectibles just by looking at your shots. :D

Outstanding collection and stellar shots, Rory :horror :clap

The outdoor pics are esp. nice...pretty dam cool man :cool:

I love this one-
IMG_6723.jpg

Also VERY noteworthy-
Powerloader, Lurtz, Arnold bust, etc. etc. !!

And I think I know which camera I'd like to buy next...
I'll need a lot of practice to get anything close to what you take though!

Thanks! :rock

I think you will get the hang of the camera pretty easily. Can't wait to see what you can do. You have an awesome collection so your pics are going to look extraordinary!

I have to say again, your photos are just incredible Rory! I'm learning a few tricks for when I take pics of my collectibles just by looking at your shots. :D

Awesome man! Glad to provide some inspiration.

Here are some tricks that are useful to me. If your camera isn't all that great make sure to use a lot of natural light. This way you don't have to rely on flash which washes out everything. If you are taking pictures of small object then also make sure to use your Macro setting for close up shots.

Also, try and use a tripod- it helps so much!

Love this bust!! Love it.... but unfortunately it came damaged. Here's to hoping Sideshow has a replacement available for me. Fingers crossed.

IMG_9487.jpg

Thanks. I actually was able to acquire one through the waitlist. :rock

Unfortunately the paint/finish is bubbling up on this one. I am hoping they have a replacement available.

Ah that sucks man, still its awesome to get a $1500 piece for retail. Hope it works out. Btw you pics make it look very lifelike, I need a new camera.

Ah that sucks man, still its awesome to get a $1500 piece for retail. Hope it works out. Btw you pics make it look very lifelike, I need a new camera.

Thanks man and yes very awesome that the waitlist came through on this one! :rock

The camera I use is a Canon Rebel XTi in case you wanted to go and try one out. :)

Back