El Roranous' Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bowen X-Men Beast!

dd3a3208.jpg

c9377228.jpg

1add9a85.jpg

:google................damn fine pics man. your giving maulfan a run for his money.
i like pix, need to get a real camera myself.

:google................damn fine pics man. your giving maulfan a run for his money.
i like pix, need to get a real camera myself.

Muchos gracias man. :rock

A lot of these I am just pulling from my photobucket account so they are pretty dated. I have only improved since then... so watch out Maulfan. :monkey5:lol

Yoda left for Canada and he never came back. What's that about setting something free? :monkey2

94e0a6e9.jpg

Oh wait, now I remember! Homeboy did come back and larger than ever!! Must of been that Canadian Diet!!:google:lol

9c86a3bb.jpg

84fff94e.jpg

492aa9e6.jpg

b7ddabde.jpg

c4f2104a.jpg

a71f9ce0.jpg

Some Random-

Both of these are now gone but I really only miss the Logan. I thought that was one of the best representations of Wolverine ever made. He always looked so pensive instead of angry as he is usually depicted. I love the idea of the snow covered cliff as well. Seems like a perfect spot tot just think and be alone.
1b6aed3e.jpg

Whoa scary! Well one thing is for sure... his eyes are only getting more bloodshot at his new home with his new owner. Can't say I am not jealous. :lol

9f460b8c.jpg

Back