El Roranous' Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics man!

I really wish I had that Yoda. :monkey2

Seeing pics like this also makes me wish I had extra time to learn how to use my camera. I have an Xti as well.

IMG_1275-1.jpg

Ok, I am going to take a break now. :lol

Still a ton of photos to go through. Man I have taken a lot since I started this hobby. It's been one crazy ride. Seeing some of these takes me right back to the beginning.

Whay can I say Rory....amazing collection, amazing pics, amazing poses...damn your good!!!

amazing shots as always Rory.

What lenses do you use?

Thanks! I have three lenses but usually only stick to two. I have a Canon 100mm Macro lens and also a 50mm lens. The one I don't use much is the lens that came with the camera. I think most people just call it the kit lens. It zooms and all that good stuff but i always feel as though the pictures don't come out as sharp.

El Doom is gone-o...

6d1782c4.jpg

I have more Doom pics but I will have to find them. They are lost in the deep dark caverns of my Photobucket account. :lol

Last edited:
WARNING! Don't look at these next pictures if you are the type who likes to buy things that are just too flippin awesome! You have been warned. :lol

These were taken before I got a decent camera but I tried to work with what I had...
831b76f7.jpg

9b612b74.jpg

57036d2c.jpg

fc9e34d8.jpg

"Dental plan? Who needs one of those. I plan on dying young by being chopped in half by a Padawan. GO SITHS WOOT!"
9f70276c.jpg

Great pieces and just simply amazing photos Rory! And I thought mine were pretty good with my little Canon Powershot. :lol Keep em coming man!! :rock2

HOT DAMN RORY!!!

You take amazing pics! Clean, clear and from perfectly creative and original angles :rock :rock :rock :rock

Love the Dead/My Little Pony pix!

What kind of camera do you have?

Back