Premium Format rumor mill?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rook

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, everything's been shipped but the Scout Trooper, with no new announcements on the horizon. What's left? Who's next? Anyone know?

I remember someone saying that the droids were meant to be on the list of things to do after Maul, but then we got the biker scout announcement. I hope this doesn't mean that the droids Sideshow was talking about were the cost-prohibitive lifesized versions. :(

And speaking of cost-prohibitive, I guess they're making no grounds on the hair for a PF Chewbacca, eh?

Mind you, I'm not complaining about the time gap. That PF Scout Trooper is Ex. Pense. Ive. :eek

Forgot that one. :eek: Thanks, Austin.

Hmmm...not sure how I'd handle another Luke in the fold. That dude has so many costume changes, though, that I can see the appeal.

I'm also not surprised by the lack of balance between OT and PT releases. Not too many popular characters came out of the PT. Still it'd be good to see at least a couple of Jedi in PF form...not to mention Palpatine, and one or two of Padme Amidala.

I really want to see more PT releases: Qui-Gon, Dooku, Jango, AOTC or ROTS Anakin, any Obi-Wan, Cody, Droidekas or Queen Amidala Theed gown (that one screams PF all the way). Come on Sideshow give us more prequel PF, look at Maul and Grievous your best PF are also PT characters.

You've got a feeling, or you've got a "Feeling?" :D

I don't know. The Scout Trooper has kind of quelled my overwhelming urge for a Stormtrooper PF. For now.

Jango, now... :rock

Stormtrooper is a must!!!!! :emperor

If I were a betting man :)monkey3), I'd bet that we've received all the PF Yoda we're going to get in the form of the Luke/Yoda piece. Given the size of a 1/4 scale Yoda, I can't see it being worth the effort for them todo.

I do, of course, hope I'm wrong..

If I were a betting man :)monkey3), I'd bet that we've received all the PF Yoda we're going to get in the form of the Luke/Yoda piece. Given the size of a 1/4 scale Yoda, I can't see it being worth the effort for them todo.

I do, of course, hope I'm wrong..

What about a combination PF that would be Yoda and the Emperor in mid battle as seen in ROTS or Yoda and Dooku as seen in AOTC?

What about a combination PF that would be Yoda and the Emperor in mid battle as seen in ROTS or Yoda and Dooku as seen in AOTC?

That sounds more like a diorama, and I think we've already heard that they're developing the latter (Dooku) for that particular line.

Besides, the tone of the PFs has, in general, been more static. Even the pose shared by Ben and Vader, with sabers drawn and begging to be posed locked in combat, lacks any hint of stylized action that we've seen in pieces by, say, Attakus, or in the Sideshow environment/dioramas. A good portion of their final battle was spent with sabers locked while engaging in a more verbal confrontation.

No, any sort of a PF Yoda would likely be him just hangin' out. The only exception would be his "ready" stance, with his saber drawn and that awesome look of grim determination on his face.

yoda_biography_3.jpg

The only PFs I'd be interested in at this point would be Royal Guard, Luke X-Wing or ROTS Obi-Wan.

I think any one of those is a real possibility, and that scares me. With all my recent purchases, I need to take a break.

How about a real 'out of left fielder'.....no mixed media, unless you include electronics...

But....HAN SOLO FROZEN IN CARBONITE!!!

Oh yeah! I wouldn't hesitate for a light-up frozen hansicle! :chew

Dooku or Jango are my top choices. But honestly a little bit of a break in figures that I want may be good while I figure out what to do with my space problem.

Back