ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my small contribution to this thread, very happy with this figure. i hope the hot toys one is just as amazing as this.

IMG_4402.jpg

IMG_4408.jpg

looks too shiny in the pics, it does look way better in hand. btw, thanks Mag, i replaced the magnets by following your tutorial.

Judging by your pics, yautja, I might not really need to gloss the gauntlets. :D

Thanks for sharing, too! :clap

Dont let the images fool you, due to figures sheen and material, this thing is sometimes tricky to get a true perspective on how it can look in-hand which is why most people were bothered by the contrast between the cowl and body. In-hand, its not much of an issue at all and blends well, the gauntlet though needs to be glossier.
It may appear to have a nice sheen in that pic but it can definitely use some gloss application.

Shame about the inconstancies with the cowls.

Inconsistencies among the 3 you get in the box or inconsistencies across what people are getting?

This is so the wrong thread to get on board with at a late stage, belt mods, magnet mods, problems with the cowls and I don't even have him yet :gah:

:hi5:

Is it Lances cape you're using? Looks great :clap

Also do you mind me asking the dimensions of your display case? Looks perfect!!

Sure is Lances cape. Got it from ebay.

The dimensions are W-22", D-13" H-24".

I'm hoping the joker gets released from customs with no fees, I asked Timcent to mark it down as low value gift.

Back